Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Everything And Nothing

     I've been terrible about posting again; I know this. I'm sorry. I just haven't really had anything going on to write about. Of course I could come up with something random, but I haven't been inspired to do so. It's a little hard to be inspired when all I want to do is sleep because of the ear infection medication.

     Speaking of the ear infections, I took the last of the pill-form medication today. All I have left is the ear drops. This makes me very happy, but I'm slightly concerned because my ear was hurting today. I took the cotton balls out for a little while to see how my hearing was doing and the left ear started throbbing, so the saga may continue.

     I don't have a segway (what the frick, spell check? how is that spelled wrong?) to continue this, so I'll just move along in what else has been going on lately. In reality? Quite a bit. How much have I actually been doing? Not as much as I would like to think.

     My new home has had a lot of progress. The living room and kitchen have been painted. A lot of wood has gone down on the floors, but I need to supply more plywood. The back of the house, which was being renovated anyways, will probably have a different layout than I thought. I'm not even sure what's going on yet but I trust the people and it needs to be done, else one of the walls may collapse.

     I'm going to be getting two of the cats fixed, within the next month. The Loud One is the cat I have yet to mention. She's black and white and oddly tiny. The thing is, she is a lunatic. She runs around crying and begging for attention, but if you get close, she runs away. She also purrs and tackles things, only to attack them, and then beg for forgiveness. All of this is done while meowing louder than the TV, on full blast. Hopefully being fixed will calm her and The Kitten down.

     So, how has my job been? Is there any news on that? Why thank you for asking! I do actually have news on that, for the first time since I became bedridden for the second time in a month. Why did it take me so long to get news on my job? I'm getting to that part.

     I discovered, last night, that Boss Man has been terribly ill. Nobody told me this and I was getting concerned I had lost my job, but it had more to do with the fact that Boss Lady was simply too busy to tell me. Boss Man went to the hospital two nights ago with pleurisy and pneumonia. Needless to say, none of that is good at all.

     However, he is doing much better! Mom's friend (the one who got my job for me to begin with) and I are going over there tomorrow. Boss Lady asked for help to completely disinfect the house so that Boss Man can go home, hopefully tomorrow night. That's pretty great, right? I'm really excited that he'll be home soon and that he's going to recover.

     Um... I don't think there's really much else to ramble about. I'll try to get up another post or two soon, from a series of posts that Brother suggested. Pet Peeves. I'm not really sure how it will turn out and may just be really long rants, but maybe you'll find my colorful language and phrases amusing? I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment