Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Need A Nerve Pill

     This post isn't going to be very long at all, considering it is now 2:28 and I will be picked up for work at 2:45. Gotta type fast but I just thought I would leave with a little bit of what's going on in the life of Rachel. Mainly the fact I still feel bad about not posting and I actually have something to say.

     The person who asks me all those questions is at it again. She now expects me to tell her everything. Again. She was not to the things I did tell her so I had to repeat myself. Again. Not to mention the fact that apparently, four pages of text message "aren't that much" because she wants to know every detail of my new house. I would gladly brag but I'm on a time limit, have things to do, and do not want my thumbs to fall of from texting too much. (Click here if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

     The second thing I had to say, is that there was a spider on me. I have a phobia of spiders. Not just a fear, but a freaking phobia. I have had panic attacks because of those darn things. I do not have luck when it comes to finding spiders but they seem to  love finding me.

     It must have been in the hairclip I just used to pull my hair up, because it was hanging down and tickling my neck when I was trying to eat. I swatted at it twice and the next thing I know, the damn thing was on my stomach. I thought about smacking it but considering my stomach already hurts, that didn't seem like a wise idea. So I reached behind me, grabbed a handful of tissues, and squished that bitch.

     He was still alive so I squashed him live five more times and then threw the tissues away. Then I proceeded to panic. My hands are still shaking. I really don't like spiders. The only good thing? That's not the worst place I've ever found a spider.

     I need a nerve pill.

P.S. It is now 2:35.

UPDATE: I went to my house next door right after I finished this post. I walked face-first into a spiderweb. Then, when Boss Lady picked me up, the first thing I saw on her seat was a spider. Lovely, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment