Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Five Easy Steps

     So, this is a different type of post for me. Instead of rambling on about something that makes me look like an escaped mental patient, I'm going to just cut to the chase here.

     I know this girl named Mercedes. (No, I will not be drawing her. All of my stick figures look alike and that's something I need to work on... where the world can't laugh.) Mercedes is just starting up a new blog. She's tried to have them before, but always forgot or gave up because she didn't know what to say.

     You should go check her blog out. Right here. Click this!  If she has some awesome people (that's you; yeah, you. I know you're reading this because my stats page says so) go check out her blog and maybe even follow it, she might be inclined to keep posting.

Step One: Check out Mercedes' blog. Click here to do that. This right here will take you to the blog.

Step Two: Read her posts. She's just getting started so things may be slow, but she will post. (I will harass her into posting.)

Step Three: Comment and tell her how amazing she is. Come on, you know you want to!

Step Four: Follow her. On her blog, there's this thing that says "My Stalkers". Click that to follow the blog.

Step Five: Come leave a comment and tell me how awesome I am for introducing you to the awesomeness that is Mercedes.

     That is a lopsided heart because I will love you if you follow my step by step instructions and because I loves Mercedes. Also, it's hard to draw even hearts on a laptop mousepad.

P.S. For anyone wondering, any picture on my blog (art or photo), you can see a larger version by clicking on it. I don't yet know how to edit sizes when posting.

Update/P.S. #2 I forgot to add this, but just to let you know, I expect her to be internet famous by the time I get off work tonight. Just sayin'.

6 comments:

  1. You really are a dork but I love ya for it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. <3 Of course you love me, I drew you a lopsided heart! lol Love ya too. =3

      Delete
  2. Rachel, thanks so much for reading and commenting on Brett's blog. I am Sven (aka Train) so I had to come and read your stuff...plus I followed your advice/command to follow Mercedes as well...Can't wait to read/hear more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sven/Train, you have just made my day. Thank you so so so much for checking out not only my blog, but Mercedes' as well. It really means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. No problem at all that is what the blog world is about....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read more from your blog. I hope you post again soon!

      Delete