Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guest Post Saturday

     Hello all! I have a sort of announcement to share with my dear readers (you). I'm actually super excited about this and I hope you all share my excitement.

     Every Saturday, I will be having Guest Post Saturday. This means that somebody, anybody, can submit a post for me to put up with full credits to the writer. Of course, there will be a few rules, but I hope that doesn't stop you from wanting to try it out.

Rules:

  • You must follow ALL AdSense rules. I really don't want to lose my account because I missed something when pre-reading the post. The AdSense terms and conditions can be found here.
  • I don't know (or really care) if you're religious or not, but you MUST respect all religions. This includes not using The Lord's name in vain.
  • Anything that is excessively offensive will not be posted. I want my readers to enjoy what they're reading, not be upset by it.
  • It's in the AdSense rules but I'm adding it again; nothing copyrighted is allowed.
  • Have fun. That's the best thing about writing in a blog, having fun telling your stories.
  • I will post things in the order I receive and approve them in. If somebody sends me three posts in a row that I approve, that means they'll be posted for three weeks. I'm not going to favor anyone over anybody else. It's purely first come first serve, to keep it fair.

     If you're interested in trying it out or have any questions, please email me at pertinax_puella@hotmail.com. As usual, I will try to reply to all comments, but sometimes I might miss one and I want to be able to answer everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment