Friday, May 18, 2012

Guest Post Saturday: Edition Five

     I don't know about you guys, but I'm kinda proud I made it to the fifth guest post. I mean, I'm not the one writing them, but finding people who know about my blog and like to write is proving to be a difficult task. (Hint hint: Go here to learn everything you need to know and then go write me a guest post and send it to pertinax_puella@hotmail.com right now!) Today's post was brought to you by my awesome friend Mercedes from the blog My Big Small Life.


Well now, what to say? Rach is making me do this whole Saturday post thing so I guess I have to say something. Well, here I go!

Hey there! I'm Mercedes I'm 22 and I am not only a wife but a stay at home mother of two. Staying at home has it's perks but I can't wait until my oldest is in school and my youngest is no longer breastfeeding so I can have a bit more freedom. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom but I need some time away from home, away from my two little girls.

Too bad I can't get paid for being a mother/maid/cook/wife/amazing person. I think I'd be rich if us housewife's actually got paid.

I would love to start going to work and as excited as I am to do so I am also nervous. I've never had a real job and the one I did have I got screwed at. I've been a stay at home mom for 5 years so the thought of not being home all day, away from my girls is scary.

I want to do it though because we need the money and I want to get into a better home. My husband wants to start a ranch so that is the dream we are working towards. Sadly it seems every time he and my father get together and talk about it their ideas get bigger and bigger and bigger. It's entertaining but it does get old after a while haha.

Well I guess that is the bulk of my guest post. A tiny peak into me. I'm sure this could have been much longer but I just can't get the words to flow right. Maybe next time. ^.^

4 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed this posting up until now - glad I caught it!

    Coming from someone who has never done it - being a stay at home mom, taking care of your little girls, cooking, cleaning etc is huge! Also, very commendable that you're taking such good care of them. I'm sure it will pay off.

    Thanks for the post and, when you do have a little more freedom for yourself, have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that Mercedes is asleep right now, but I'll tell her what you said as soon as I talk to her. (=

      Thank you for the comment. It always makes me happy to get one and I get even happier when there are comments on the guest posts.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I know what you mean about comments. It's so much fun to find them!

      Delete
    3. Exactly! It always brightens my day up.

      Delete