Monday, June 25, 2012

Conversations

     Just some random bits of conversations... This will probably become a regular thing, whenever I have enough conversation bits saved up to make a whole post.

     (I know I keep promising to write about when I took Mom to the movies, but my laptop has been acting up and I still haven't been able to get the pictures off my phone. The only way would be to email them to myself but that makes them super tiny so I'm just going to do it when my laptop is done PMSing.)

While talking about macaroni and cheese and how we like/don't like it made.
Sissi: You know what I can't stand
Sissi: ketchup and macaroni and cheese
Sissi: just no
Sissi: rolls gently off a cliff and into the sea
Sissi: never to be seen again
Sissi: sometimes a widow will wait by the sea for her sailor husband to come back home but he never will and she hears the wind whisper to her
Sissi: "never eat ketchup and macaroni and cheese its just gross dont do it..............."
Rachel: LOL
Sissi: spoiler alert the wind is me
Rachel: GASP
Rachel: YOU SPOILED IT SISSI
Rachel: YOU SPOILED IT
Rachel: HOW DARE YOU
Sissi: i'm sorry i couldn't help it!
Rachel: Suuuuuuuuure


While talking about nothing important.
Sissi: Lol wow xD
Sissi: aww my dog is twitching in her sleep c:
Rachel: Awwww <333 Pet her
Rachel: And wow sorry to ruin the sweet moment but The Loud One is attempting murder. She just went into the cat box and omg, the horror
Sissi: omg shitty
Rachel: there is so much pun in that
Rachel: I can't even
Rachel: xD
Rachel: so much lols
Sissi: haha x3
Rachel: I'm still giggling
Rachel: I am patheticly easy to amuse
Rachel: And I kinda wanna put that on the blog
Rachel: because my gosh that is hilarious xD
Sissi: xD Hahaha.
Sissi: Every time   you tell me that
Sissi: I die a little on the inside
Sissi: But in a heartwarming kind of way <3
Rachel: Awww <3
Rachel: How do I even have followers Grace? With all the shit I post?
Sissi: Everyone loves shit


Just a random conversation.
Sissi: HI.
Rachel: HEY.
Sissi: HEY IF WE EVER GO TO SIXFLAGS OR SOMETHING TOGETHER
Sissi: WE JUST
Sissi: ON EVERY RIDE WE SHOULD BE LIKE
Sissi: AHHHH WE'RE GOING TO DIE I LOVE YOU _____
Sissi: and then act like we were totally saved from dying when we get off the ride
Sissi: like on every one
Sissi: just as loud as we can
Sissi: "OMG I THOUGHT WE WAS GONNA DIE............"
Rachel: "THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME"
Rachel: "YOUR LOVE PULLED ME THROUGH"
Rachel: "OMG YOUR LOVE IS SO POWERFUL IT SAVED MY LIFE"
Sissi: "OMG IF WE LIVE WILL YOU MARRY ME"
Sissi: "OMG WE LIVED"
Rachel: "LET US GET MARRIED NOW"
Sissi: married
Sissi: "WE'RE MARRIED"
Rachel: "YAY FOR MARRIAGE"
Rachel: "AND ALL THE CAKE AND PRESENTS THAT COME WITH IT"
Sissi: "omg do you want to get on that ride we might die"
Sissi: "less do it"
Sissi: "OMG WE'RE GOING TO DIE............"
Rachel: "OMG ITS LIKE FINAL DESTINATION"
Sissi: FUCK OMG   YOU WIN
Sissi: DYING
Rachel: WHAT DO I WIN
Sissi: Nothing


This is what happens when we get bored.
Sissi: but now my compooper is drying and I don't want to find the charger so I have to go
Sissi: you can text me though
Sissi: also my computer is dry
Sissi: I meant to say it was dying oops
Sissi: (that's not much better)
Sissi: but yeah gotta go byyyye
Rachel: The battery was drying up lol
Sissi: lol yeah it was crying
Rachel: Somebody must have been lying
Sissi: Well it was trying
Rachel: Are you denying you were lying and the laptop was crying so much it was dying?
Sissi: You forgot drying
Rachel: Now I am crying
Sissi: Why do you cry? Are you dry?
Rachel: I am so shy and not at all shy!
Sissi: Do you want some pie?
Rachel: I do, I cannot lie!


Sissi had a rolly polly on her knee, so she sent me a picture and we decided to name it after a famous actor. She even made a Facebook account for him and sent a friend request to Brother without telling him what was happening. Then we decided to just fuck with him a little bit.
Brother: Sissi is being weird
Rachel: How so?
Brother: Me: who the hell is -actor's name- and why does he want to be friends with me on facebook
Sissi: he is an actor
Sissi: watch his new movie  -movie title-
Me: no, I mean the person who made the account
Sissi: What do you mean
Sissi: it was -actor's name-
Me: ..........no
Sissi: ???
Me: why would he have 1 friend
Sissi: he isn't the most popular actor
Me: ...
Rachel: What's your point? Haven't you heard of -actor's name-?
Brother: yeah, but who made the account?
Rachel: -actor's name-, obviously


Sissi and I started talking after she wrote this post which you should go read now, if you haven't already done. It turns out we were trying really hard to impress each other when we met. We went from being careful of what we said to sharing EVERYTHING in great detail.
Rachel: lol It's like one day things just changed
Rachel: One of us had to pee and there went being worried about opinions
Rachel: "I HAVE TO PEE"
Rachel: "ME TOO"
Rachel: "SISTERS FOREVER"
Sissi: PISSISTERS
Rachel: "LET US TALK ABOUT NASTY THINGS"
Rachel: PISSTERICAL LAUGHTER
Sissi: AWW GOOD ONE
Rachel: -when you laugh so hard you have to piss
Rachel: -like me, right now, brb

6 comments:

  1. Ketchup and Macaroni and Cheese?? WHY would anyone do that?!?!?!?!? Way to ruin one of the world's greatest inventions!! Awful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel: Right!? Ketchup does NOT make everything taste better.

      Sissi: I'm glad somebody agrees with me!! It's a lonely world in which the anti-ketchup and macaroni and cheese people are the minority...

      Delete
    2. lol...i do like ketchup on my eggs. Is that ok??? lol

      Delete
    3. I've never tried it because it sounds/looks so awful, but I know a few people who like it. So, I guess that's okay. lol At least it's not mac and cheese!

      Delete
  2. These were really funny - especially made me laugh about facebook and 'Brother' lol... also, what about ketchup on pasta? I mean, instead of any other sort of sauce? This lady I know was talking to me about cooking - and kept referring to the sauce in a bottle. I couldn't figure it out because there are no ready-made pasta sauces available here... finally I understood that she was using ketchup as sauce - and didn't think anything strange of it at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha It was really fun to mess with him. I'm not sure if he caught on or what? He never said anything about it after that.

      As for macaroni and cheese with ketchup... It's just.. It's nasty. It's pasta with melted cheese and then ketchup on it. Who in their right mind would eat that!?

      And ewwww. haha I've heard of people doing that but really, ewwwww.

      Delete