Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm So Fucking Bored

     Guys. I have some bad news for you all and it breaks my heart to tell you this...

     I have nothing to post.

     Boss Lady's mom is visiting so I haven't worked in two weeks, which means I've spent most of my time laying around and being absolutely bored out of my fucking mind. I kind of want to cry just for the sake of having SOMETHING to do.

     Momma works on the weekdays so by the time she gets off, there's nothing we can really go do. Stuff around where I live is typically only open on Saturdays, not that there's much to do anyways.

     I'm supposed to take Momma to see Rock of Ages and for lunch/dinner sometime this weekend to celebrate her birthday (even though it's late- it's not my fault the movie she wanted to see wanted to wait ten whole days to come into theaters!) Maybe I'll have something funny to tell you then. Until then, please enjoy these random pictures I've been collecting for just such an occasion.

     The first group we have is a collection of oddly shaped food. Way back when I started this blog, I posted this, about a fish shaped chip. I've been keeping my eye out since.
It's a fried onion thingy that looks like a fish!

This is another fried onion thingy that kinda looks like a weird fish thingy.

Popcorn chicken in the shape of a balloon!

     This second group is of license plates that make me stop and think "lolwtf?" I am not nearly as talented as Misty from Misty's Laws, but I hope you enjoy them anyways.
"RANEE"
Ummm... Is that the name of your car? Is it "rain-ee" or "re-nay"? I don't understand.

"BOBWYF"
Thank you, Bob's wife, for announcing to the world who you are married to. We were dying to know.

"DUDE"
Actually, I really like this one. "Dude" and "Bitch" are how I start a good portion of my sentences.

I don't remember what it says and it came out too blurry to read, but I took this picture for a reason!

     This next group is random shit I saw at the mall. There's also another video for you!
I don't like elevators but I prefer them when I wear skirts (like that day) and when I can see out of them (like that one). It was out of order.

     There was an escalator was broken. What really sucked was that my foot was in a lot of pain and I was in a skirt, so I didn't want to take the stairs. Also, I deleted the video of it so I can't show you, sorry.

At one point, I really had to pee. This is the tampon machine in the bathroom.
Tampons, lip gloss, Aspirin, something that glows in the dark, and sour candy.

Who else remembers this thing? It haunted my nightmares as a kid.
It's the vacuum thingy from the Teletubbies.

This shirt was in my favorite store. It is identical to a shirt my mom got for The Little Dog.
     And finally, random shit from random places.

A random sign I saw when I went fishing with Momma.

We went to the archery range (apparently, you have to take classes) and I saw these targets.
Let's play Guess The Design for the second one!

We went out to eat and I took my shoes off and put them under the table, on Mom's booth.

I had my own shrimp cocktail because Momma wanted spinach dip and I'm allergic to it.

My apologies; I already ate half of one when I remembered to take a picture.

14 comments:

  1. LOL Well, that was a lot of things for someone who didn't know what to post ;) You and your momma sound like a lot of fun!!! I usually don't let my food sit long enough to see what shape it is. Nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Well, I've been collecting random pictures for weeks! I had a feeling I would have a day where I had nothing to post and I could just throw a bunch of random pictures onto the blog and hope for the best.

      I usually don't stop to look at my food and I probably missed some weird shapes, but those stuck out. haha

      Delete
  2. The total randomness of your post really made me laugh. Especially the odd shaped food lol. Sorry that you're going through a boring spell though! There must be something crazy you could do? Maybe dress up like a chicken and wander around town? I'm sure you'll think of something! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I'm glad the randomness and food make you laugh! I don't know where I could get a chicken costume, but maybe I can get Momma to wear it. (You know, so I can man the camera. lol)

      Delete
    2. lol I liked it! I wonder if she'll go for it...

      Delete
  3. About the archery target guessing game, they appear to be hearts? But i can not for the life of me figure out the context. What's the line things all around them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. xD My mom and I spent like twenty minutes trying to figure it out and we couldn't do it.

      Delete
  4. If I wear a chicken costume then you have to wear a bacon costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... a shrimp cocktail IS actually a shrimp cocktail. I thought it was just a name for something else. Now I know.

    I like your green nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahha When I was little, I thought it was an alcoholic beverage made out of shrimp.

      And thank you! haha I paint my nails all the time because the baby I work with loves to see all the new colors.

      Delete