Saturday, July 7, 2012

Guest Post Saturday: Edition Eleven

     Hey there guys! I have a special treat for you today! Ashley of My Fight Inside (yes, the one who always gives me drunk stories to share) has done a video blog for you... while drunk! Ashley (the brunette) and her friend Ashlee Nicole (the blond) did three takes for you, but this is the only one that AdSense would approve of. We think. Anyways, if you want to do a guest post please go here and then send me an email at pertinax_puella@hotmail.com.

     Okay, so I am having some issues uploading it. It's set on private and since her phone got smashed, I can't text/call her to ask her to change the settings. However, I can link you to it and that should work. When I talk to her next, I'll see if she can change the settings so I can upload the actual video, for now you'll just have to click this link right here.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, margaritas??? Yum!!!! I want some pleasseee lol You're friends look like a lot of fun. :) Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I don't really know Nicole (I've never spoken to her before the video), but Ashley is a lot of fun and they seem like they could be twins.

      Delete