Okay guys, remember this unhappy post from earlier this week? Well, I have an update. Apparently, as soon as Boss Lady's mom left, Boss Man's dad arrived and nobody knows when she's leaving. So, I still have a job. However, I learned that from Mr Fix-It but only because he works with Boss Man. I have yet to be contacted and I plan on finding a new job anyways, because of all their shit. (It's pretty bitchy, but I want to get a job and have them call and then I can be like, "lol My bad, I thought I was fired so I found a new job".)
But here's where it gets really good. Kianwi from Simply She Goes has given me my second award!
Thank you Kianwi!!! You really know how to make somebody smile. This award really helped get my mood up this week and I really, really can't thank you enough for that.
1) List seven facts about yourself.
2) Pass it on to ten other bloggers.
Those are pretty simple rules to follow. Well, it's never easy to decide who to give an award to when there are so many people to deserve it, but you know what I mean. Unfortunately, I have a list of 30-40 blogs I keep meaning to check out but haven't gotten around to and over half the people on the list of blogs I read don't do the award thing, so I'm only going to list a few.
1) I want to get a belly ring and a tattoo of a rosary on my foot/ankle but I'm scared of how much it would hurt. (This coming from the girl who has six piercings current but seven done total. haha)
2) I was born with one blue eye and one green eye. One of Mom's friends said that anyone born with two different colored eyes is a demon child or something. I thought it was funny.
3) When I was filling out my paperwork to get my learner's permit, I had to ask my mom my current eye color and how much I probably weigh, because I wasn't sure.
4) I write poetry about things that make me extremely emotional.
5) I want to travel the world but I don't like traveling in planes so that's going to take a bit of planning. (Plus, I'm kinda broke at the moment.)
6) I have this thing where I can't sit with my back to people without freaking out. Even in theaters, I have to sit on the top row. When I'm sleeping, my back has to be to the wall and I have to face the door.
7) When I took a shower this morning, the medicine cabinet was closed. When I looked up while in the shower, it was partially opened. I freaked out.
I think I might be getting a little better at listing facts about myself. What do you think? At least they're shorter and it didn't take me an hour to write, so that's probably a good thing. Anyways, now it's time to announce the winners!
1) A Bozo's Abbozzo
2) Raviolis & Waterworks
3) The Transformed Non-Conformist
P.S. If you click the picture of the awards on the side of my blog, it'll take you to the blog of the person who awarded me.
P.S. #2 If you want to check out my first award, go here.