Thursday, August 9, 2012

He Gets His Own Post

     I don't really have anything to post about, and to be honest, I don't even feel like posting today. I got some news that I'm not ready to share yet, but I will when we know more about what's going on. I asked Momma what I should write and only got "I don't know, I'm not a writer" so that's not very helpful at all.

     So I did what anybody who doesn't let Facebook-people know about their blog would do...

     I turned to Twitter.

     Kianwi suggested "The silliest thing that's happened to you, lately? Your boyfriend? Your favorite recipe?" All of which, are very good topics. However, I am not in a silly mood and I tend to post all of that stuff anyways. As for recipes, Mercedes and I post some here so check them out. So I guess that leaves my boyfriend, huh? I just knew somebody was going to ask about him. (Which is pretty good, but I keep promising to talk about him on here.)

     Okay, um, this is where I have to point out that I don't really know what to say? Honestly, it'd be easier if the questions were more specific.

     As I said before, he'll be known here as Wolfy/Wolf/etc. Mom laughed, so I guess I should explain? When he was in middle school, his room was decorated in wolf stuff, his x-box (I think that's what he said? I don't speak video games) name thingy is that, and yeah... Basically he has an obsession with wolves? But that's okay because it makes him slightly easier to shop for since I can't shop for dudes... And because I really fucking love white tigers? (Actually, he also loves white tigers and I love wolves. So yeah.)

     Do any of you know that I have an obsession with Disney stuff? Maybe? Well, I have an obsession with Disney stuff. We have an agreement that The Lion King is the best Disney movie (I say best movie but I don't know what his favorite movie is?) ever and Balto is pretty fucking awesome too (but I don't think that's a Disney movie?). He's also promised to take me to Disney Land.. World.. Which ever one it is over in California. But here's the awesomely hilarious part... He can name the Disney princesses better than I can (even though he "doesn't like the girly movies). (You know, Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Snow White, and Jasmine? I think Mulan and Pocahontas should be on the list, not Repunzal or Tatianna, but that's not the point.)

     His birthday is in early September and I've been struggling to find something that he would like. I'm going to the mall Saturday (my hair appointment is in the morning!) so hopefully they'll have something he would like. (I already know what he likes, but I'm still open to gift suggestions, guys. I really can't shop for guys. When I remember, my dad basically gets fishing lures. That is how much I fail at shopping for dudes.)

     It doesn't really matter what's happening, he'll find a way to make me smile and laugh. He knows me better than nearly anyone and he's still around and willing to deal with all of the crazy shit that is my life. A shitton of the things we say, involve teasing each other. Basically everything else he says is just plain out sweet. He's even managed to be sweet while teasing me. And he's as much of a smartass as I am, as I have been telling him.

     Okay, there's a lot more I could say, but I don't really know what else to say. I also asked him if he wanted me to say anything and he said I can say whatever I want, but he had to go back to work. So I guess just ask questions if there's anything you want to know?

P.S. I just found out that September 9-15 is National Suicide Prevention Week and September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day, if anyone is interested in doing something on their blog.

P.S. #2 He just said that if you guys have any questions for him, just ask me and I can ask him for you.

10 comments:

  1. Yup or you can even ask me on here and I'll answer too and also thanks Rachel, I'm glad I can make you happy everyday ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should already know that but I thought I'd tell everyone else. =3

      Delete
  2. Yay! A boyfriend post! My favorite part, other than that he makes you happy, is that he can name the Disney princesses. It takes a man secure in his masculinity to be able to do that ;) And also? You two are adorable :)

    Okay, Wolfie, don't read this part. Rachel, my dad used to love wolves and so one year, at a loss for what to get him, I 'adopted' a wolf for him. It was done through a wolf preserve and they send you a picture of 'your' wolf, along with info about it. And your money goes towards taking care of the wolves on the preserve. It's been a long time since I did that, but I just did a search online and there are a number of wolf sanctuaries that do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I thought you might like the princess part. I think it's hilarious. And also? Thank you. x3

      Where I live, I can't have a credit/debit card until I'm nineteen (much later in September) so I can't do anything online because it would probably be done through that. But Christmas will be coming up in a few months. lol

      Delete
    2. Love Kianwi's gift idea! That would be so cool - hope it works out for Christmas!

      As for questions to Boyfriend lol... hmmm.... Boyfriend, what are three words that describe Rachel best from your perspective? :-)

      Delete
    3. haha I'll have to look into it more and see if I can get his opinion on it.

      And that is a good question, holy crap. I'll be sure to ask him. (=

      Delete
  3. Lady in Red, I texted him the question and he replied. And he wants me to post it because he's out with a friend and I'm on my laptop.

    Me: She wants to know what three words that would describe me, from your perspective.
    Him: Beautiful, smart, funny
    Me: Awww
    Him: I got one word
    Me: What's that?
    Him: Rachel

    So, yeah, there's your answer lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! Love it! Put such a smile on my face... what a nice way to start the day :)... love you guys! :) Thank you :)

      Delete
    2. haha I'm glad you liked it so much! (So did I xD)

      Delete
  4. No prob sorry, I couldn't respond, I was away from my computer when she asked that. Any other questions and I will answer them. xP

    ReplyDelete