Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sports (Also Titled: Reasons You Should Give Me Things To Talk About)

     People keep asking me if I like sports and I don't really have an answer for them. I do not like watching any sports. Usually, I do not understand it and it bores me. If you like it, awesome, you go watch your sports. Leave me out of it, pretty please.

     As for playing sports, I don't even know the rules to most of them to actually play. I know nothing about football. I know almost nothing about basketball. I know a little about baseball but only because we actually studied it in school. As of 4th grade, I was pretty awesome at hitting a baseball in the one game I was forced to play in.

     I actually like volleyball, especially in the water. I'm terrible at it but it's a lot of fun. I prefer it in the water because it keeps me from sweating to death... but also because I fall a lot and it hurts less to fall in the water than on land.

     On that note, I like swimming. However, I also get bored super easy with it because there's only so many times you can swim back and forth across the pool. Also, I do not like being dunked under water. Actually, I fucking hate it and I will punch what ever mother fucker tries to do that to me. Do not fucking dunk me under water or you will get your ass kicked.

     On a less violent note, I love horseback riding but most people don't even count that. It's something I've only done a few times in my life and I just love it, okay? If you ever want to do something special for me, pay for me to go to a ranch and see and/or ride horses.

     See what happens when I can't think of anything to post about? I babble about shit nobody cares about. This is why you should suggest topics to help me get through the rest of NaBloPoMo when I'm not writing about Anti Bullying.

10 comments:

  1. Hm... Hows abouts elephants? Big cute fluffy elephants. I haven't seen enough blog posts on them recently.. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of sports either. I wrote a post about it a couple of years ago.

    I understand them and know the rules, but just don't care. Never have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I really don't understand why people go crazy watching the games. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

      Delete
  3. I can't stand swimming either. Mostly because I can't swim.

    I'm not big on sports but I'm very athletic. I'm more into Muay Thai and running. That first one really lets out that ass kicking thing, you know, for if you get dunked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not being able to swim would really put a damper on having fun swimming.

      haha I might have to look into that one, but no running for me. I don't like running food in the restaurant and I really don't like actual running.

      Delete
  4. And then there's me, who is waiting for the football game to start ;) I also like quiet things too though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Well, I hope you enjoy it when it comes on.

      Delete