Thursday, December 13, 2012

Look At My Poll And Ashley's Post

     First of all, Ashley and I have a poll going on, on the right hand side of the little panel thingy. We're having a debate about if people would rather be called a "whore" or a "bitch" and that will be going on until January 20th. Please vote! We've been checking it constantly because we want to know who will win!

     Secondly, I don't care if you like the Twilight saga or not. Personally, I don't. Seriously. I wouldn't even care if people didn't make such a big deal about it. Ashley wrote a post about Twilight and gave a summery of all four books. It will literally take you less than two minutes to read and comments will make her happy. I swear, it's a billion times more entertaining than the book. Please read it.

     Thirdly, I have discovered that I am absolutely horrible at telling people what I want for Christmas, or even knowing. When girls have asked me, I usually just say, "I dunno. Make-up or perfume or something." Wolfy has no idea what to get me and, as I guessed, he's not going to get me make-up or perfume because he's a guy and doesn't know anything about that stuff. But the only stuff I need costs a lot of money so... Yeah. I'm not very good at that.

     And now, I'm going to go eat some barbecue chips, watch some TV, and be impressed that today was incredibly productive.

P.S. I slapped myself awake this morning. My hand was asleep so I started shaking it... then I slapped myself in the face.

P.S. #2 No, Mom, I didn't get another concussion.

14 comments:

  1. My mom forced me to tell her what I wanted for christmas. I want some kind of suprise on christmas though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love surprises, but I would honestly tell people if I had any idea what I wanted. I'm completely clueless this year.

      Delete
  2. I think I might have found something not sure if you'll like it but it's worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me well enough that there's about a 99% chance I'll like it... Are you going to tell me what it is?

      Delete
  3. Well you'll just have to wait and be a good girl so santa can give you my gift xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to vote for neither. Whore - definitely not. Slut-shaming words really bug me. Bitch...maybe, but only by a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not slut-shaming. I don't care who people sleep with or how many, as long as it's legal, consensual, and its not cheating.

      Delete
  5. I'm terrible at identifying what I want, too. Also, I voted for bitch, simply because I'd rather be known as someone who 'told it like it is' rather than someone who 'slept with the entire football team.'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haters gonna hate. I think our poll was brilliant. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I like our poll. We should come up with another one and do one like every month after this. Just because.

      Delete
    2. Just cause we are the coolest bi***es in our cell block.

      Delete
    3. hahhahaha Exactly. The perfect reason why.

      Delete