Thursday, March 7, 2013

A List

     My original plan for today's post didn't work out but I'm hoping that it will work out soon. So I'm going to take a page from Ashley and just make a random list of things that pop into my head.

  1. I'm scared to see how this is going to turn out.
  2. I really hate hearing about celebrity gossip because they're just people and its really none of our business.
  3. I really want soda but its 10:52 at night and I do plan on sleeping at some point before I have to work tomorrow night.
  4. Momma and I had Chinese for dinner because I wouldn't shut up about the greenbeans that they have there because they make me happy.
  5. I cut my hair to my chin and lightened it up from black to golden brown a few weeks ago.
  6. I did that so I could get rid of the dead layers so that I can grow my hair out and donate it to Locks of Love later this year.
  7. The TV is talking about some guy who broke into hundreds of houses and stole underwear.
  8. Mom and I had a conversation that was about pinching somebody's cheeks today. I said, "Its not pleasant for anyone involved so it shouldn't be done". Mom said, "Its pleasant for the pincher, just not the pinch-ee." I told her, "I would punch anyone who pinched my cheeks so unless they wanted to be punched, it would not be pleasant for anyone involved."
  9. I was taking out an old lamp and a box of trash to the dumpster today and while trying to get the lamp in, I hit my hand on the dumpster.
  10. Mom heard me all the way inside and thought that I threw the lamp because something made me mad and couldn't believe that it was my hand until it started swelling.
  11. My mom and her boss go to me whenever they need me to translate when somebody speaks like a first grader through text.
  12. Saying they speak like a first grader is a compliment.
  13. Once, the owner of the restaurant was trying to find something for me to do so I could get more hours, so he handed his cell phone to me and said, "Make this stop beeping". I just pushed a bunch of buttons and hoped for the best. He thought I was a genius.
  14. I've been wanting to write a poem for about a week but I just can't get the words out.
  15. Sissi just sent me a message on Skype that said "rachel i love you but im going to bed now <3" even though we haven't talked since yesterday.
  16. I want to know how they clean the stuff in car washes thats used to clean the cars, since it would have to get gross and moldy at some point and need to be replaced or cleaned.
  17. I'm hungry but I don't want to make anything and thats causing problems.
  18. My puppy has this new thing where he has to sleep under the blanket with me or he starts smacking me until I let him, which is both cute and extremely annoying.
  19. I promised Mercedes a monkey to fling crap at her in-laws today, so if anyone could help with that, it would be great.
  20. The Christian dating site commercials bother me because they say "We never would have found each other if it wasn't for ___!" but, typically, if you believe in God, then you believe that what ever is meant to happen will happen no matter what. I know its advertising but it bugs me.
  21. I don't understand why people are scared of doctors but I understand why people are scared of having a reason to go to the doctor.
  22. Its cold in here.
  23. My mom baby talks to the animals and makes up rhymes and songs for them.
  24. My mom spent time on Amazon.com today looking at cookie jars and that's what she's talking about now. She likes one that had three pigs on a motorcycle.
  25. I need to do something interesting so I have blog material.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm left to wonder how they clean a car wash. That's a damn good question. Does it just kind of clean itself? Does someone need to come and clean it by hand? Do they have a machine for that?

    Oh, and unfortunately, the Christian dating site is 100% true. God's fallen on hard times, so he needs to sell $19.95 monthly subscriptions to pair people up. He can no longer do it for free. Damn this economy!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea. I guess it would make sense that it cleans itself because of all the soapy water inside the car wash, but I would think that everything would eventually get moldy if it was always wet. I think I'm going to have to ask somebody.

      This economy sucks!

      Delete
  2. Have you got a list for the A-Z challenge? You could definitely use this list as inspiration. A. Could be a 'A' fear - B. 'B'itching about celebrities - C. 'C'an of soda... etc There is a blog in each of these thoughts - good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten a list yet. I only know what F will be, because of the day that it actually landed on. I really should start on a list though, so that I'm not completely winging it. haha

      Delete