Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Sis!

     Today is Sis's twenty-first birthday!

     I'm kind of in shock since we've been friends since she was sixteen. Now she's old enough to legally drink. Like... How did that even happen?

     Its rare that I ever talk about her on here, but its not very easy to actually talk to her. That doesn't change the fact that she's my big sister and I love her. Even if she's a psychopath.

     (Not really. Its just a running joke in our little "family" of siblings. Kind of.)

     Sis can be pretty insane and crazy at times, but she's generous and kind to a fault. And she's basically like a second mother to her little sister and her autistic brother, which always amazes me. I'm proud to have a sister who's such a good person and who is as strong as she is.

     Now I just need her to text back so that I can make sure she doesn't end up getting drunk to the point that she's unconscious for the next week... and to laugh at the possible hangover she's going to have tomorrow.

     Happy Birthday Sis!

6 comments:

  1. Tell her happy birthday from your internet friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go? Is she still unconscious?

    It doesn't get any easier as you get older. Brandon just celebrated his birthday this weekend, and at one point I thought he may have been dead... but he opened his eyes and mumbled something, so we gave him another drink. What are friends for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I haven't heard from her. I guess she must still be unconscious.

      You two are true friends. I think everyone wants to find a best friend that they can rely on.

      Delete