Monday, March 11, 2013

OhMyGosh Emily

     This is part of a conversation that I had with Emily.


Emily: I forgot to tell you
Emily: I was texting my sister today and I put my phone down and accidentally called her and I was singing SUPER LOUD and I hung up but idk if she answered or not
Emily: I don't think so but I realllly hope not
Rachel: lol I can beat that
Emily: uh oh What happened?
Rachel: At work we offer parmasan cheese out of a big soup/salad bowl to everyone at the table and this guy took it out of my hands and put nearly the entire bowl on his food and they were all like "hahah we like cheese haha" and just joking with me so I decided to tease the guy like "wow you really aren't shy about cheese! haha" and then he went "I'm diabetic. Its protein."
Emily: OMG
Rachel: I KNOW
Emily: lol wow
Rachel: It was horrible
Emily: hahahahaha
Emily: Oh Rachel
Emily: -shakes head-
Emily: lol
Rachel: I literally just hung my head in shame lol
Emily: HAHAHA
Rachel: lol Like I was looking down for this big massive lecture but my eyes were on the screen so I could read it hahaha
Emily: You should have been like. "OMG SERIOUSLY TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!!!" and sat down next to him
Rachel: LOL
Emily: That would have been funny
Rachel: lol I would have gotten fired but I think it would have been worth it lol
Emily: And then you should have started eating his cheese
Rachel: It was COVERED in cheese
Rachel: Like I literally couldn't see his food
Emily: NOW
Emily: I am going to bed
Emily: hahha
Rachel: lol
Emily: I really have to pee
Rachel: Okay!
Rachel: I would suggest peeing before getting into bed, not after
Emily: I will take that into consideration.
Emily: Haha
Rachel: lol If you do pee after getting into bed, make sure it is not your own bed
Emily: LOL
Emily: Good advice
Rachel: lol Thank you
Emily: Whose bed then?
Rachel: I do not recommend getting into stranger's beds
Emily: But thats fun
Emily: LOL JUST KIDDING
Rachel: LOL EMILY
Emily: OMG I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT
Rachel: CAN I PLEASE BLOG THIS BECAUSE OMG
Emily: LOL OKAY
Rachel: LOL THANK YOU
Rachel: I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT OMG
Emily: ME EITHER
Rachel: LOL
Emily: BUT I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 8 AND RUNNING ERRANDS FROM 10 UNTIL 8 SO I AM TIRED AND WHEN I AM TIRED I SAY THINGS
Rachel: LOL TIRED PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK EVER BECAUSE THEY SAY THINGS
Emily: I KNOW
Emily: WHEN I GO TO SCHOOL AND STAY UP TO LATE FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS END UP CRYING IN CLASS LIKE IDEK WHY
Rachel: BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS LIKE "EMILY YOU ARE STUPID FOR NOT SLEEPING WHY DONT YOU SLEEP YOU NEED SLEEP AND CAFFEINE AND SUGAR AND A SHOT OF ADRENALINE SO THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AWAKE AND HYPER"
Emily: LOL I HAD A MONSTER TODAY
Rachel: OMG I MADE COOKIES TODAY
Emily: I WAS CRAZY HYPER FOR LIKE 5 HOURS
Emily: OOH YUMMY
Rachel: THEY WERE KINDA BURNED BUT STILL SQUISHY TOO
Rachel: SECOND TIME I EVER MADE COOKIES
Rachel: EVER
Emily: AWESOME
Emily: EVER?
Rachel: EVER
Emily: I ALMOST BOUGHT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BECAUSE THE POOR LITTLE GIRL OUTSIDE OF THE GROCERY STORE WAS DRESSED UP AS A COOKIE AND LOOKED KIND OF MISERABLE
Rachel: THAT POOR CHILD
Emily: BUT WHEN WE WERE LEAVING THE STORE THEY WERE GONE
Rachel: THAT IS CHILD ABUSE
Rachel: ARREST THE PARENTS
Emily: I KNOW
Emily: SHE WAS SERIOUSLY IN A BIG ROUND COOKIE COSTUME
Rachel: THAT IS SO HORRIBLE
Rachel: SHES PROBABLY HAVING NIGHTMARES ABOUT GIANT COOKIES EATING HER
Emily: And she was like 'do you want to buy girl scout cookies?' with this face that said 'PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE'
Rachel: It was fortune cookies
Emily: I felt so bad
Rachel: With notes that said
Rachel: "HELP I AM NOT DOING THIS OF MY OWN FREE WILL CALL 911"
Emily: LOLOLOL
Emily: Thats a smart idea
Rachel: Thats a genius idea
Rachel: If you ever end up being trapped in a giant cookie costume or a fortune cookie factory, you know what to do
Emily: LOL YEAH
Rachel: I AM GIVING SUCH GREAT ADVICE TONIGHT

     Then we ended up talking about girly things that is kind of hilarious but I can't post it here because it gives away a lot of awkward details.

     Oh, and to make matters worse at the restaurant, I had brought their food and the cheese to their table right after I was struggling to get my own bloodsugar back up since it dropped when I got too hot in the kitchen. There were at least three different times where I almost passed out in the kitchen. And then I made an idiot out of myself.

     I'm a terrible person.

     But I do give pretty great advice.

6 comments:

  1. I don't think you should have been embarrassed about thecheese thing. It WAS odd that he covered everything in cheese, and I think he was kind of jerky for being so abrupt about it. Like now could you have possibly known?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was kind of a jerk about it. I had no way to know and I've never heard of anyone doing that. That much cheese is sooooooo horrible for you and every person who struggles with their bloodsugar (whether diabetes or glycemia) tries to eat healthy so that they don't end up getting sick. Looking back, I now know he was pretty rude and I shouldn't have been so embarrassed or upset since he kind of brought that on himself. He WAS the one who teased me first.

      Delete
  2. HEY THAT'S ME I'M FAMOUS!!! I can't believe I really said that either. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MADE YOU FAMOUS EMILY!!!

      And neither can I. I'm still in shock.

      But its still funny.

      Delete
  3. Hey, that's not that bad. I once poured a Coke Zero for a guy who asked for a soda to help his diabetes. He politely declined and was like, uh, yes, I need a soda, but not this kind. Yes, I fail, but I know nothing about the beetus.

    Also, I love your new avatar picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally filled a guy's glass up with water when he actually had Sprite. He was NOT happy even though I got him a new cup within the minute, apologized like 10 times even though he was part a party of about 70 people, and I wasn't even his server so I had no way to know otherwise. I got more irritated at him than anything even though I made a mistake because he was not understanding about it at all.

      Also, thank you so much! Sissi drew it for me. She was drawing me anyways and I asked if I could use it on here so it could be a picture of me without actually being a picture of me. haha

      Delete