Monday, March 4, 2013

This Post Sucks, Sorry

     Well, hi guys.

     I disappeared last week and it really wasn't planned. I really need a second job and Mom's assistant is a backstabbing liar. So, Mom's boss decided that the assistant is going to be fired sometime this week and that I should go in to help when they need it. (Basically the first week of the month, the last week of the month, any time violations go out, if they have to shop for the office, and things like that.)

     My schedule is pretty screwed up since I have a hard time sleeping. I usually sleep in the early morning hours and whenever I end up crashing from being over exhausted. Sometimes thats during the day, sometimes thats during dinner. I'm not sure how, but I only managed to pass out before dinner on Monday and Thursday.

     On Tuesday when I realized I hadn't posted, I decided that I would just skip a post since I didn't have any really creative ideas or anything of interest to say. On Saturday, when I realized that I hadn't posted, I decided that I was just going to leave it. Honestly, I didn't have a real reason, other than the fact that I wanted to just see if anyone would notice.

     Kianwi sent me an email to see if I was okay on Saturday, which was insanely sweet of her. I ended up being surprised with snow on Saturday and getting the day off, which is the only day I'll get off until probably sometime next week. I'll be in the office until Friday and Friday through Sunday will be at the restaurant. So, I honestly just wanted to stay in front of the heater and try to relax while I could.

     I missed out on the (first annual?) K&K Virtual 5 K. I probably wouldn't have run because I don't like running, but I would have gladly walked it, had it not been snowing. I'm glad I got to spend Saturday relaxing, but I'm really sorry that I missed out on it when I promised that I would join in. Hopefully, the weather will work for me better next year so that I can join in.

     Admittedly, this is a really crappy post. I'll have something a lot different on Thursday. Probably. But thank you Kianwi, for sending me that email to ask if I was okay and why I hadn't posted. That really meant a lot. And thank you Ashley, for texting me when she noticed that I hadn't posted. Its nice to know that somebody really cares when I suddenly disappear without warning.

6 comments:

  1. I noticed you hadn't posted in a while, but I assumed, like me, sometimes life gets busy and just didn't think much of it.

    Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's basically what happened, but I did start to wonder if anyone noticed. Its something I wonder from time to time on Facebook, at work, if I don't text somebody.

      Thank you for noticing.

      Delete
  2. It's nice to have an extra job for extra money, but it's such a time suck! It's also a bummer that you still have trouble sleeping.

    I emailed you because you.are one of the most regular posting bloggers out there! It was weird to seeyou skipping both a Mon and Thurs. Glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make over twice as much money working for my mom, but even so, I'm not working full time with both jobs combined. It would be nice to have some extra money but I don't make much at either. And yes, that is a bummer!

      Thank you! It really means a lot that you sent that email, even it if was weird because I just skipped two posts. =)

      Delete
  3. I noticed as well, but like Brett said, I figured you were just busy. Life comes up, and we can't always be expected to run our blogs like a business. We''re glad to see you're still around, and we're looking forward to seeing what you have in store next.

    Also, FYI, that little tiny baby venus flytrap is FINALLY starting to grow a bit. I'll shoot you some pictures when he gets big enough to see a real difference. As a teaser, he looks unlike any venus I've ever seen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe that so many people noticed that I hadn't posted. That makes me really happy but it also surprises me.

      I can't wait to see! Mom's plant (Redrum) has been struggling to stay healthy. I'm glad that yours is finally growing and I can't wait to see the little baby!

      Delete