Friday, April 5, 2013

E is for Elmer's Glue Is Better Than Krazy Glue

     I can't remember the awesome post I had planned for E, which really sucks. However, I did learn that Elmer's Glue is waaaaaay better than Krazy Glue pen sticks.

     I painted a paint by numbers thing for Wolfy (since I have zero artistic talent and it was the best I could do, plus it was a wolf). The cardboard on the back started to peel off and I went searching for the glue today, once the paint was completely dry. I was looking for superglue, but all we had was a Krazy Glue pen stick thingy.

     It didn't work. It literally dried before I could stick the corners back together. So I just put the painting in a frame and I'm really hoping it won't get broken in the suitcase. Too bad we didn't have Elmer's Glue. That stuff actually works.

     Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to finish packing.

P.S. Sorry for the short and crappy post. I worked both jobs today, have to finish packing, and have to go check out all of your blogs.

P.S. #2 I just wanted to thank Kianwi for being incredibly sweet. I tweeted about a lady who called me pretty today and said I have nice skin, which meant the world because I was having a bad day with my skin condition (psoriasis). She only saw the second half, saying I was having a self conscious day, and she started tweeting me cute puppy pictures to make my day better. How awesome is that?

P.S. #3 Last time I used super glue, it was to fix my belt. I ended up glueing my thumb to my belt. I'm not sure why I'm allowed to use any form of glue at all anymore.

14 comments:

  1. nice to meet another stick to glue everythng type of person:) don't let me near a glue pot - ever-

    the world is full of great people:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Normally I just use duct tape, but I can't do that if I want it to look nice. I need to replenish my stock of superglue and duct tape though.

      Delete
  2. Never apologize for short posts. A lot of people write on and on without saying anything. I'd much rather stumble upon a post like this one.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krazy Glue is too dangerous for me. I'll stick to Elmer's. :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Elmer's Glue is much safer, isn't it?

      I am! I hope you are too?

      Delete
  4. And you can do way more with Elmer's glue. Craft projects, art work, eat it...

    Did you ever have a kid in your elementary class eat glue in front of you and it wasn't even a dare. Yeah. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true! And its MUCH easier to get off of your hands.

      I don't think they sat in front of me but I remember one kid getting sick from it.

      Delete
  5. You sound wonderful! Hope the packing got done ok.
    Happy A to Z-ing
    Jemima at Jemima's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so sweet!

      I got basically everything I needed packed. I only forgot a couple small things that I can get while I'm here. =)

      Good luck with the Challenge!

      Delete
  6. Interesting. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Good luck on the Challenge and I hope you'll drop by again. =)

      Delete