Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Let Me Introduce Ashley

     I know. The title sucks and I'm basically cheating with the letter L. But I have my reasons. For my new readers, you don't know, but whenever somebody I'm friends with has a birthday, I write a birthday post for them, on their birthday. Today is Ashley's birthday.

     Ashley is one of my best friends. She is batshit crazy. She says what she thinks regardless of how it sounds or what people will think of her. She has absolutely no shame, nor is she the least bit shy about anything. She is my stalker because she stalks my blog but never comments. There are about a hundred different people that she wants to marry. And she's one of the nicest people I know because she does not pretend like she cares if she doesn't.

     Today, she turns twenty-one. No, she isn't going to go out partying and get drunk and stuff. That's going to happen in like a week and a half so she has a week off to wake up from the horrible alcohol-induced coma I just know she's going to give herself. (Don't worry though, I'll be sure to blog everything that she says while she's drunk. Like always.)

     Now, if you're reading this, then go check out Ashley's blog. She doesn't write anything even remotely similar to me but that's good. (Her blog is better. She's just a lazy little brat hard working mother of two, who doesn't like to post very often.) Leave her a comment and tell her happy birthday because it will make her happy and she should feel famous on her birthday by getting a bunch of comments.

     Happy Birthday Ashley!

     I expect you to call me when you're drunk because its always freaking hilarious and I will be very sad if you don't.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol You've only been bugging me for your own blog post for months sooooooooooooooo. =) Yay for happiness.

      Delete
  2. You're an awesome friend to remember birthdays like that! I'm now off to tell Ashley Happy Birthday!
    Enjoy the rest of A-Z!
    http://diamondvilleclarksdennisroberta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really gotten behind on my commenting since this challenge started. I have you all caught up now.

    I'm trying not to skip the blogs I normally read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand. I'm so behind on everything that its kind of pathetic. I'm not trying to skip blogs either but its not easy to keep up.

      Delete
  4. Aw, that's a nice post :) You didn't forget her even though you are all distracted by Wolfy. Good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thank you! I'm pretty proud that I didn't forget her birthday, but only because I didn't even know until it was too late last year!

      Delete
  5. I'll have to go check out her blog and wish her a happy birthday.

    BTW, I've been meaning to tell you, that venus flytrap you sent is starting to sprout a flower, right in the very center. Once it buds, I'll send a picture. For being a bit ugly 9 months out of the year, the 3 months they're dormant they grow beautiful white flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That will mean a lot to her.

      Really!? I can't wait to see it! I'm happy your little baby plant is starting to grow up. I'm pretty shocked though. You guys live in Denver, right? I was there for a layover and it snowed so hard that we left two hours late.

      Delete