Monday, May 20, 2013

I Have Way Too Many Pictures

     It's been a long time since I've done a picture post. I still had pictures waiting from last time, but to top it all off, I had over 150 pictures on my phone and about half of those were things I saw and thought, "hahaha I gotta blog about that". I'm just going to blame the A-Z Challenge on this one, instead of the fact that transferring pictures from my phone to my laptop is a pain so I hardly ever do it.

Look at the end of the road. Those are cars from like  the 1920's.
This picture is so old, that I took it when I was drugged on medication from my concussion.
I remember because there was a line of like 30 of them and I thought I was hallucinating.

That's my mom's phone. The spider was named Spiffy before it fell off.
But I took the picture because of the WiFi names.

Apparently, he's king.

I parked the car and I was like, "Wow I did a bad job parking".
Then I saw that.

This is too dark for me to see but I took this picture for a reason.

Oh, I guess that's why?
Wait. I think that's a coffin.
I am like 90% sure that is a coffin.

That was my new friend at a pet store.
I named it but I don't remember what.

Sissi had a presentation at school.
I could flip the picture but I'm lazy, sorry.

My mom hates her hair being straightened because she says it makes her look bald.

Mom got an umbrella that looks like The Little Dog.

Mom's bacon pants.

Despite the bacon pants, she wanted that, but it wouldn't fit her.

That is doggy nail polish.

Bacon bandaid.
Every time I saw her hand, I thought she was gushing blood.

The dogs destroyed my camera box, where I stored the extra memory card and the charger and shit.
Since then, I have lost EVERYTHING but the camera.
Fuck.

Before the drama, Mr Fix-It picked me up from work and Shorty was there.
She demanded to go pick up Chinese food.
She picked the nastiest restaurant that I have ever seen.

That's all inside of the restaurant.

But they kicked out some lady with a dog, even though the dog was clearly cleaner.

Redneck Christmas.
That means this picture was all the way back in December.

16 comments:

  1. There's no pic of me. So your phone is not as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was about 20 pictures. I still have over a hundred left to use.

      Plus, where's your pic of me? You don't have one. Thus, your phone sucks.

      Delete
    2. pshh....I have pics of you while you are sleeping...

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how long your mom's hair is! It must take forever to straighten!!

    I'm a weirdo with my dog, but I have to say I would never paint his toenails. He has suffered indignities, but that is one he would never forgive me for :)

    Love the bacon band aid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't straighten it herself, ever. I've done it a few times and it only takes about half an hour, but I straight my hair all the time so I'm pretty quick with it. haha

      Than goodness! I knew you wouldn't, but hearing that is a relief. Those poor doggies with their painted nails...

      She does too but I hate them because it looks like she's bleeding through it if I'm not paying attention. lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haha Glad you lol'd. I love it when people lol.

      Delete
  4. Holy Crap! I need bacon pants! I need to get a pair for every member of my family! And for guests who stop by unexpectedly and need a pair of jammies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were on Amazon. My mom just got an extra small man's bacon pants because we couldn't find them for women.

      Delete
  5. Your mom has bacon pants AND bandaids? She's like the coolest mom ever. Also, her hair is really long and pretty.

    (I'm not hitting on your mom, really. That's just a compliment)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a second, I thought I was going to have to call you step-daddy. lol

      By the way, she's been saying, "SEE? I TOLD YOU I WAS THE COOLEST MOM EVER!" since reading that comment. Thanks a lot, step-daddy.

      Delete
  6. My youngest had a shirt that had a picture of a big slice of bacon on it, and the caption, "Powered by Bacon". He wore that thing practically out before he outgrew it which is a flippin' miracle considering he's growing faster than my *&^%$#@ Canadian thistles. He loves bacon. And that style of pants. Must get him some! And how awesome are bacon band-aids? Your mom is totally cool!
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my mom wants that shirt. Its true with her. She IS powered by bacon.

      Delete
  7. At least Clark had what looked like a roomy coffin, right? I think it said Clark?Bacon bandaids...must locate.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if somebody was going to mention the coffin. I was a little disappointed that nobody was like "OMG WHAT" haha. I think that was what it said, though.

      Check amazon. That's where we got them.

      Delete