Friday, May 10, 2013

Questions #2

     When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other post by going here.

     (For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)

16) What was your last dream about?
     I don't remember. I usually don't, unless its a nightmare.

17) What would you do if you won the lottery?
     Not tell a single person so that they wouldn't try to be my friend for the money.

18) Would you like to design/build your own house?
     If I ever do win the lottery, yeah. Sounds cool.

19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?
     A car. I don't like planes. I'm eh on taxis. I kind of liked the trains I was on. I've only really been on a schoolbus and that was only fun in the 5th grade.

20) What talents do you have?
     I can make almost anything sarcastic. Actually, I'm really good with animals and kids. Does that count?

21) Can you juggle?
     Not at all.

22) Can you solve a rubix cube?
     If you only moved it once or twice.

23) Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?
     Not a teddybear. I had stuffed cats that I loved. With the move, I'm not sure where they are.

24) Are you psychic in any way?
     I wouldn't say that I am. I've seen weird things that I can't explain, but everyone has at some point or another.

25) Are you a good dancer?
     Nope.

26) Are you a good singer?
     Nope.

27) Are you a good cook?
     I sincerely hope so.

28) Are you a good artist?
     My best attempt at art is coloring in a coloring book and hoping for the best.

29) Are you a good listener?
     I'd like to think so.

30) Are you a good public speaker?
     No. I'm too quiet and when I feel like I'm not being listened to, I stop talking and give the person interrupting me this look that says, "Are you done yet? Because I'm not." (Not kidding. That happened the last time I had to read something I wrote out loud. He apologized and it was great.)

31) Are you a good babysitter?
     Yes. That is one thing I can say I'm actually good at.

32) Are you a good mechanic?
     I know what sound a starter makes when it stops working. That is the extent of my knowledge.

33) Are you a good diplomat?
     My mom said, "Not yet but you can be." I don't know what that means so I'll just go with it.

34) Are you a good employee?
     My bosses love me and my coworkers hate me. Take what you will from that.

35) Are you a good dresser?
     When I'm not being lazy.

36) Are you a good swimmer?
     I can swim but I'm not a strong swimmer.

37) Are you a good skier?
     I'll let you know if I ever go.

38) Are you a good lover? (Top or bottom wink wink)
     Only you would ask me that. Why do you want to know? Are you trying to tell me something...? Do you need to tell Gino something...?

39) Are you a good musician?
     I own two guitars but I can't play either of them.

40) Are you a good comedian?
     Probably not. The whole public speaking thing...

41) Are you a good cleaner?
     I'm a little OCD about it.

42) Are you a good actor?
     I'd like to believe so but I have almost no acting experience. I was good in the play in the 3rd grade though.

43) Are you a good writer?
     If you're reading this, you read my blog. You tell me.

14 comments:

  1. Answer to number 43: Yes!

    Have a great weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dana! =)

      You too. Go take some more pretty pictures!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Your sense of humor terrifies me sometimes.

      Delete
  3. I love getting to know someone through questions like this. LOVE IT. Keep 'em coming. My superpower is sarcasm and my sidekick smartass. I think we're going to get along great...
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, we're going to be best friends. I'm glad you like the questions though. I have A LOT more to answer. haha

      Delete
  4. You are definitely a good writer :)

    And being good with kids and animals counts! I selfishly say that, because it's one of the things I'm good at, too. Plus you are good at being sweet, even though you don't think of yourself that way.

    I do not like public speaking, either. I have gotten so much better at it, since I've had to do it in my job, but I don't think I'll ever really like it or be spectacular at it. God, that was the worst class ever in high school!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are a MUCH better writer though.

      Awwww! Thank you, again! I really don't see myself as that way but I'm really happy that somebody else does. =)

      I really need to get better at just generally speaking. Hopefully I don't have to do much public speaking in the future, but I'm very lucky not to have class like that!

      Delete
  5. My cherished childhood stuffed animal was a pink panther. My daughter has it now. Not that she's seen the movies or anything.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen the movie either. I feel like I'm missing out.

      Delete
  6. Great questions and great answers.

    I love the "are you a great lover?" question. Like someone's really going to say, "No, I'm terrible. I just lay there and we both pray it's over soon. I don't even know why we do it, it's so bad."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first, I was REALLY shocked when I saw that question. Then I realized that Ashley was the one who sent me questions and she kept saying that she was having fun, so I realized that I should have expected it. I fully expect more questions of that nature with the other questions.

      But, just so you know, you comment made me laugh ridiculously hard.

      Delete
  7. Wowza, did she really send you 800 questions?! I'm not sure if that's a good friend or a bad one...definitely a crazy one and my kind of girl. I spotted your blog because I follow Diary of a Square Toothed Girl and noticed that you nominated her for a Leibster! Kudos for you for taking on the task of answering all of those questions!

    Cheers from Brandy at http://brandysbustlings.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ma'am, she did. (I assume ma'am. Your name is Brandy soo...) She is completely insane but that's why she and I are such good friends. I'm hoping to get through all 800 questions BEFORE I turn 800. I guess we'll see...

      Thank you for stopping by! I'll be by to say hello later. =)

      Delete