Monday, May 13, 2013

Questions #3

     When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other posts by going here and here.

     (For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)

     Also, I'm sorry for posting two questions posts in a row. I wanted to switch things up and write about my weekend or something, but I worked 9.86 hours yesterday (according to my little time thingy on the computer) with one half hour break to eat. I still feel half dead so this is the best I can do. On the bright side, my hours have been increased to every day until at least next Sunday, so yay I might be able to buy more than a pack of gum!


44) Have you ever been bungee jumping?
     Nope and I don't plan on it.

45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking?
     Briefly, at a school field trip. We were not good at canoeing at all but it was actually a lot of fun.

46) What types of holidays do you prefer?
     The ones without fireworks.

47) Whats the furthest you've ever been on holiday?
     For a holiday, it would be from Alabama to Louisiana. In general, from Alabama to Arizona.

48) What was your favorite holiday?
     Halloween for the fun, but Christmas for the meaning.

49) Where would your dream holiday be?
     I've always wanted to travel Europe. Does that count?

50) Can you tap dance?
     I cannot dance in any way.

51) What's your favorite zoo animal?
     Tigers.

52) What's your favorite sport?
     To play, it would be water volleyball. I don't enjoy watching sports.

53) What's your favorite food?
     Ice cream.

54) What's your favorite pizza topping?
     Pepperoni and pineapple.

55) What's your favorite film?
     I assume you mean movie. The Lion King. It has been since I was two.

56) What's your favorite song?
     Don't Take The Girl by Tim McGraw has been one of my favorites since I was a toddler. Otherwise, it changes every few months. Skin by Sixx AM is currently one of my favorites though. I highly recommend it.

57) What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
     I don't drink alcoholic drinks.

58) What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
     Probably sweet tea, but I'll usually always drink water.

59) What's your favorite TV program?
     I don't really have one.

60) What's your favorite boyband?
     I don't listen to boybands. I have nothing against them and I can recognize talent, but I just don't prefer that kind of music.

61) What's your favorite girl group?
     Reread #60 but replace "boybands" with "girl group".

62) What would be your ideal partner?
     Somebody who always supports me and will always love me and treat me right.

63) Do you want children?
     One day, yeah.

64) Do you want a church wedding?
     One day, yeah.

65) Are you religious?
     Yeah.

66) Do you like reality TV programs?
     Generally, no. I will not watch Jersey Shore, Honey Boo Boo, The Kardashians, or anything like that.

67) Do you like TV talent shows?
     Some, yeah. But I also get bored with them after one or two seasons.

68) If you were gay, who would your life partner be?
     Another woman, I guess.

69) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
     I regret a lot of things but I wouldn't change them. They brought me where I am today.

12 comments:

  1. Your answer to #68 cracked me up. I mean, makes sense and all, but still funny.

    I'm a sweet tea girl, myself. But yeah, sigh, usually water.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I really wasn't trying to be funny, but I'm glad you thought it was. I didn't know what other answer there could be.

      If I'm at a restaurant and I order sweet tea, the servers hate me because they're back to fill up my glass every time they check in on me. I don't even keep it in the house because I'll drink it. So I almost always get water.

      Delete
  2. I agree with your answer to the last question. I feel the same way.

    I'd love to go to Europe! Maybe someday... :)

    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad. =) Not many people do.

      If you get to go, pack me in your suitcase so I can go with you!

      Delete
  3. I think for #68 she meant who, as in which person :) I think your answer showed that you are most definitely not gay :)

    I am not much of a team sports player, but I do love water volleyball, too. There just seems to be no pressure involved in that one, and if you fall, it's into the water, which is fun!

    The question posts are great, don't apologize for doing another one! I just can't believe she though up all those questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I'm sure she meant who, but I think my answer is still correct.

      Exactly! It makes it a lot more fun to know that if you do fall, at least its in water and not onto the hard ground.

      Neither can I! I have SO MANY MORE questions to answer. Its kind of fun but there are SO MANY QUESTIONS.

      Delete
  4. I meant whoooo. Like I would marry Allison Harvard. =]]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would also marry Lacey Mosley.

      And Amy Lee.

      And Ellen.

      And about a billion other people. =)

      Delete
    2. And Ian Somerhalter, and Jonny Depp, and Christofer Drew, and Mads Langer, and Chase Coy

      Delete
  5. 44) Have you ever been bungee jumping?
    Never in a million years. Totally afraid of heights!

    45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking?
    Many, many times. Grew up spending summers on the Chesapeake Bay. However, my favorite kayak trip was the one in Kauai. Amazing.

    46) What types of holidays do you prefer?
    Thanksgiving. Still fairly non-commercial...well except now the Black Friday thing is creeping into Thursday.

    47) Whats the furthest you've ever been on holiday?
    Kauai, and Sweden. Not sure Sweden counts since I was born there, but it is quite the trek from Colorado, especially with a 6 month old boy...

    48) What was your favorite holiday?
    Thanksgiving. Family. Food. Thankfulness. No presents.

    49) Where would your dream holiday be?
    I love our summer home on the waterfront in Annapolis, MD. It's not OURS, our family owns it jointly. That's where I did all that kayaking and canoeing.

    50) Can you tap dance?
    Nope. But I certainly like to pretend!

    51) What's your favorite zoo animal?
    Lions!

    52) What's your favorite sport?
    To watch: football and hockey. To do: hiking.

    53) What's your favorite food?
    Pizza!

    54) What's your favorite pizza topping?
    I love the gourmet garlic chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's.

    55) What's your favorite film?
    Lost in Translation.

    56) What's your favorite song?
    Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen
    57) What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
    Chardonnay, or if I'm in a restaurant, extra dry Beefeaters martini, up, with a twist, NO OLIVES.

    58) What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
    Earl Grey tea.

    59) What's your favorite TV program?
    hell's Kitchen! I have a crush on Gordon Ramsey

    60) What's your favorite boyband?
    Barf. Vomit. Spew. Toss cookies. EEEEWWWW!

    61) What's your favorite girl group?
    This is not the kind of music I like...

    62) What would be your ideal partner?
    Someone who compliments me in the areas I'm weak in and will accept my help in the places he is weak.

    63) Do you want children?
    Yes, and I'm blessed with two wonderful boys!

    64) Do you want a church wedding?
    Had one!

    65) Are you religious?
    I'm a Christian.

    66) Do you like reality TV programs?
    I like the competitive ones like Survivor and Amazing Race.

    67) Do you like TV talent shows?
    Not at all.

    68) If you were gay, who would your life partner be?
    I have no idea...never thought about it!

    69) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
    I wouldn't scoot my chair over on 4/19/2000 and thus falling and shattering my wrist, but like you say, it brought me to where I am today...

    Love these questions!
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha I love your answers! I think we're going to be good friends.

      Delete