When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other posts by going here and here.
(For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)
Also, I'm sorry for posting two questions posts in a row. I wanted to switch things up and write about my weekend or something, but I worked 9.86 hours yesterday (according to my little time thingy on the computer) with one half hour break to eat. I still feel half dead so this is the best I can do. On the bright side, my hours have been increased to every day until at least next Sunday, so yay I might be able to buy more than a pack of gum!
44) Have you ever been bungee jumping?
Nope and I don't plan on it.
45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking?
Briefly, at a school field trip. We were not good at canoeing at all but it was actually a lot of fun.
46) What types of holidays do you prefer?
The ones without fireworks.
47) Whats the furthest you've ever been on holiday?
For a holiday, it would be from Alabama to Louisiana. In general, from Alabama to Arizona.
48) What was your favorite holiday?
Halloween for the fun, but Christmas for the meaning.
49) Where would your dream holiday be?
I've always wanted to travel Europe. Does that count?
50) Can you tap dance?
I cannot dance in any way.
51) What's your favorite zoo animal?
52) What's your favorite sport?
To play, it would be water volleyball. I don't enjoy watching sports.
53) What's your favorite food?
54) What's your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and pineapple.
55) What's your favorite film?
I assume you mean movie. The Lion King. It has been since I was two.
56) What's your favorite song?
Don't Take The Girl by Tim McGraw has been one of my favorites since I was a toddler. Otherwise, it changes every few months. Skin by Sixx AM is currently one of my favorites though. I highly recommend it.
57) What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
I don't drink alcoholic drinks.
58) What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Probably sweet tea, but I'll usually always drink water.
59) What's your favorite TV program?
I don't really have one.
60) What's your favorite boyband?
I don't listen to boybands. I have nothing against them and I can recognize talent, but I just don't prefer that kind of music.
61) What's your favorite girl group?
Reread #60 but replace "boybands" with "girl group".
62) What would be your ideal partner?
Somebody who always supports me and will always love me and treat me right.
63) Do you want children?
One day, yeah.
64) Do you want a church wedding?
One day, yeah.
65) Are you religious?
66) Do you like reality TV programs?
Generally, no. I will not watch Jersey Shore, Honey Boo Boo, The Kardashians, or anything like that.
67) Do you like TV talent shows?
Some, yeah. But I also get bored with them after one or two seasons.
68) If you were gay, who would your life partner be?
Another woman, I guess.
69) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I regret a lot of things but I wouldn't change them. They brought me where I am today.