When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other posts by going here and here and here.
(For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)
70) How many hats do you own?
71) Are you any good at pool?
I'll let you know if I ever play.
72) What's the highest you've ever jumped into the water from?
Probably just the side of the pool but I'm not positive.
73) Have you ever been admitted to hospital?
To go to the ER for something, yeah. I don't think I was ever kept overnight or anything though. Even when my eardrum ruptured when I was six, I wasn't kept overnight.
74) Have you ever had any brushes with the law?
Maybe? In sixth grade, my teacher and the principle didn't keep attendance properly. I had to deal with a truancy officer and brought proof I was going to school, even though I was marked absent. He put me on probation for a year and told me to talk to the councilor every day (she was never there) and said if I screwed up, I would be put in Juvie. I dropped out half way through the next year because the schools here are so terrible.
75) Have you ever been on TV?
Not to my knowledge. I was supposed to be for a school thing, but my mom wouldn't give the permission for it.
76) Have you ever met any celebrities?
My grandparents took me with them to this thing the country group Alabama does every year. I met all four of the band members. They remembered my grandparents the next year but I was just... there.
77) Have you ever been to Legoland?
There's such a thing as Legoland?
78) Have you ever done something heroic?
79) Have you ever played a practical joke on somebody?
Yeah. Just small things that are only half thought out though. I still laugh at my mom calling me repeatedly when I got to Wolfy's house in April, so I answered with, "Hi, he killed me." and she totally freaked out. I wasn't even trying to play a joke on her but it was better than anything I plan.
80) Have you ever been the recipient of a practical joke?
Have you met my mom?
81) What would be your best achievement to date?
Not turning out like most of the people in my family, when all of the statistics say that I should be just like them, or even worse.
82) Do you prefer baths or showers?
Typically, showers. But baths can help my jacked up shoulder so...
83) Do you prefer towel drying, blow drying, or natural drying your hair?
I usually dry it with a towel the best that I can and then let it finish drying from there. Blow drying it makes it poofy, dry, and irritating. (Updated before posting: I just dyed my hair redbrown so now I have to blow dry it otherwise it bleeds red everywhere and stains stuff.)
84) Have you ever built a snowman?
Yes. It is not as easy as you think.
85) Have you ever been sledding?
86) Have you ever flown a kite?
I think I did, when I was really little. I barely remember it but I think my dad took me.
87) What color socks are you wearing?
I'm not wearing socks at the moment.
88) If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
A place without storms. (I said that while its storming outside too.)
89) Have you ever been famous?
Not that I'm aware of.
90) Would you like to be a big celebrity?
In a way, yes, because I would love to have all the perks a famous person does. But in the end, no. Celebrities are bullied by thousands, or millions, of people. I've been bullied before and I don't want to go back to that.
91) Would you ever go on a reality show, if so, which one?
I don't see myself on a reality show. I'm too quiet so I wouldn't even be allowed on.
92) How big is your TV?
I don't own the TV; Momma does. I think its like 20 inches? I'm not really sure. That's just a guess.
93) What is your most essential appliance?
Probably the stove. Because food.