Friday, July 12, 2013

Questions #5


     When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other questions here.

     (For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)


94) What type of music do you like?
     I typically listen to country and rock. I don't like rap. Generally, I'll listen to anything at least once.

95) Have you ever been skinnydipping?
     No, but one of my friends (who isn't a friend anymore and shouldn't have been to begin with...) tried to make me go once. She was a preacher's daughter and we were about 12 or 13 at the time. I refused to go.

96) How many pillows do you sleep with?
     Just one, unless they're really flat pillows.

97) What position do you often sleep in?
     My side or my stomach. Usually my side.

98) What do you wear to bed?
     Comfy shirts that are typically too big and comfy PJ pants or shorts.

99) How big is your house?
     Not that big. It was set up for one person, but there are two living in it.

100) Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
     Sunrises, because I rarely ever see them and it means a new day is beginning.

101) What do you typically have for breakfast?
     I don't usually eat breakfast. I usually wait until lunch.

102) Do you like scary movies?
     Yes, and that is a problem, because I do not have a tolerance for scary movies anymore so I always end up being scared.

103) What's your favorite milkshake flavor?
     Peanutbutter.

104) Have you ever been in a newspaper?
     The school newspaper in 7th grade, which I wrote articles for. And at least one newspaper when I was in 4th grade (I think) because my grades were so high. That's all I'm aware of.

105) How long can you balance on one foot?
     Long enough to put my pants on, if I'm lucky.

106) Have you ever fired a gun?
     Yep. I'm a pretty good shot, if I do say so myself.

107) Have you ever tried archery?
     Not yet, but I would like to.

108) What's your favorite condiment?
     I don't really have one. I like different things for different foods.

109) What's your favorite clean word?
     Apalachicola. It's a town in waaaay south Alabama. The word is just fun to say.

110) What's your favorite swear word?
     Mother fucker. Specifically used in the phrase, "look here mother fucker".

111) What's your least favorite word?
     There are a few that I'm not comfortable saying. One has the initials GD and one starts with the letter N. I refuse to use those words and I do not like them at all.

112) What was the last film you saw?
     Assuming you mean movie and not in the theater, it was Spiderman 3. Or whatever the correct name is. I think. (hahaha Written so long ago, that was still right. I watched something last night but I was too tired to remember what. Mom also watches Lifetime a lot but that doesn't count.)

113) What football team do you support?
     I don't really care about sports but my boyfriend wants me to support the Steeler's so I guess that's my answer?

114) What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
     I'm not sure of the exact amount because I was pretty out of it, but it was going on 72 hours.

115) What's the tallest building you've ever been up?
     I'm not sure because my uncle used to take me on top of skyscrapers when I visited him. The one I remember is the Reunion Tower in Dallas Texas. At least, that's what Google says the name of it is.

116) Do you have any scars?
     A few, but they're not really noticeable.

117) Do you like marmite?
     I don't know what that is so I don't have an answer.

118) Did you ever win any sportsday events?
     I'm almost certain I've never won anything to do with sports, ever.

119) What did you want to be when you grew up?
     A teacher, a vet, and a singer are the main three things that I wanted to be. I can't deal with 30 kids all alone, I hate blood, and I can't sing so they're all out of the question.

120) If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
     My self-esteem because I know it freaking sucks because I can think of thirty things to answer this question with, without even trying.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about scary movies—and books, too!

    Except for the vet, our answer to number 119 is the same. I did end up being a teacher—college instuctor, actually. I also can't imagine dealing with children all day (although I do love them). I decided I didn't want to teach anyone under 18. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I get along with little kids better than I do with people my age. Plus, I don't really want or need to go to college, so a daycare saves me some money. lol

      Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  2. I'm the exact opposite - I love bows, but I've never fired a gun. Also, I've never had a peanutbutter milkshake, but that sounds pretty motherfucking heavenly (also my favorite swear words, hands down).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to Sonic. Right now. Make sure you tell them that you don't want whipped cream and you want extra peanut butter. It will change your life.

      Delete
  3. Peanut butter milkshake? For real? I've never heard of that. I'm sure I would like it, though. I used to love chocolate ones, but now I'm partial to vanilla.

    Number 120 made me sad :( You are perfect and amazing just the way you are! I'm sure wolfy and your momma and lots of other people would agree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like vanilla too, but peanutbutter is soooooo much better. You HAVE to try it!

      Awww! Don't be sad! And thank you! =) Thats really sweet.

      Delete