When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other questions here.
(For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)
121) What's the longest you've grown your hair?
Passed the middle of my back, that I remember. Momma said I had long hair when I was little but I don't know how long. I miss my long hair.
122) There isn't a question for 122 and I think it's freaking hilarious because she asked me eight hundred questions but apparently skipped over a number.
123) Are you scared of flying?
124) Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
By trading looks for intelligence, I can be smart enough to become super rich and hire a plastic surgeon so that will be my choice.
125) Have you ever tie-dyed your own clothes?
I remember something about that for a school field trip when I was in the 3rd grade, but I don't think I did it myself. I think we just provided the shirts for the teacher so we could all have matching shirts to make sure nobody got lost.
126) How often do you buy new clothes?
Too often. I have too many clothes.
127) Are you reliable?
I try to be but I feel like I'm not.
128) Are you proud of yourself?
I've answered over 120 questions in the past three hours so that I can have some back-up posts when I'm too tired/lazy to think of anything. I am very proud of myself right now.
129) Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Not to my knowledge.
130) If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
"What can I do to make everyone around me happy?"
131) Do you hold grudges?
I try not to. I try to forgive and move on, but not forget. But I do. Its something I've been working on for about five years now.
132) If you could breed two animals together, to defy the laws of nature, what would you create?
I would breed the immortal jellyfish with any animal that is going extinct. That way they don't die off in the wild since enough jerk poachers are killing them too.
133) Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas?
Where I live, the decorations would grow legs and disappear in the middle of the night, so no.
134) Can you solve sudoku puzzles?
I would need about a week, ten boxes of tissues, and some nerve pills but yes.
135) Have you ever played conkers?
136) What's the most unusual conversation you've ever had? (probably with me)
I really don't know. I have such weird conversations that they seem normal now. You, Wolfy, Sissi, Brother, and Momma are all people who have had to deal with the weirdest conversations ever.
137) Are you much of a gambler?
Nope. The only thing I know how to play is blackjack and even then, I only sort of know how to play. (My mom is gonna see this and pull out a deck of cards since she's the one who taught me to sorta play blackjack.)
138) Are you much of a daredevil?
Not really. I do stupid things without thinking but I don't do dangerous stunts or anything. You see, I am so clumsy that Tonks would take pity on me, so I don't need to add dangerous stunts to that.
139) Are you a good liar?
I absolutely hate lying and I avoid it the best that I can. If needed, I usually just twist my words so that I know what I mean but the person I'm talking to doesn't. That being said, yes, I'm a good liar.
140) Are you a good judge of character?
For the most part, I believe so. I'm not perfect at it but I'm pretty decent.
141) Are you any good at charades?
Never played. The most I do is when I lose my voice and can't speak. Well, I did that, before I got texting on my phone.
142) How long could you go without talking?
Unreasonably long. Like, I already barely talk, so I could probably go a few days without actually talking. I think that even I would avoid that though because it would hurt my throat and it would be pretty lonely.
143) What has been your worst haircut/style?
I'm just going to exclude the time some so-called hairstylist destroyed my hair and made it start falling out, because it looked nice at first. It would be the time I went to a stylist to get layers cut in my hair. She took most of my hair and cut it to my chin but I had a little loose hair (the bottom layer) that was at my shoulders. I was not pleased. The dye job was pretty bad as well.
144) Can you iceskate?
I only went once. I arrived with light blue jeans. I spent so much time falling down on the ice that I left with dark blue jeans that were soaked all the way through.
145) Can you summersault?
I used to be able to when I took gymnastics when I was little, but that's been thirteen years or so, so no.
146) What's your favorite joke?
I don't have one because if you use a joke too much, it gets boring.
147) What's been your best present?
I'm not sure. There have been too many presents where I know they were given to me from the heart so I can't pick.
148) What's been your worst present?
I don't know by item, but it would be a present from a certain member of my family who believes money is equal to love.
149) Have you ever sleepwalked?
Yes. I've even fallen asleep walking.