Sunday, August 11, 2013

Questions #6

     When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other questions here.

     (For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)


121) What's the longest you've grown your hair?
     Passed the middle of my back, that I remember. Momma said I had long hair when I was little but I don't know how long. I miss my long hair.

122) There isn't a question for 122 and I think it's freaking hilarious because she asked me eight hundred questions but apparently skipped over a number.

123) Are you scared of flying?
     Absolutely.

124) Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
     By trading looks for intelligence, I can be smart enough to become super rich and hire a plastic surgeon so that will be my choice.

125) Have you ever tie-dyed your own clothes?
     I remember something about that for a school field trip when I was in the 3rd grade, but I don't think I did it myself. I think we just provided the shirts for the teacher so we could all have matching shirts to make sure nobody got lost.

126) How often do you buy new clothes?
     Too often. I have too many clothes.

127) Are you reliable?
     I try to be but I feel like I'm not.

128) Are you proud of yourself?
     I've answered over 120 questions in the past three hours so that I can have some back-up posts when I'm too tired/lazy to think of anything. I am very proud of myself right now.

129) Have you ever had a secret admirer?
     Not to my knowledge.

130) If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
     "What can I do to make everyone around me happy?"

131) Do you hold grudges?
     I try not to. I try to forgive and move on, but not forget. But I do. Its something I've been working on for about five years now.

132) If you could breed two animals together, to defy the laws of nature, what would you create?
     I would breed the immortal jellyfish with any animal that is going extinct. That way they don't die off in the wild since enough jerk poachers are killing them too.

133) Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas?
     Where I live, the decorations would grow legs and disappear in the middle of the night, so no.

134) Can you solve sudoku puzzles?
     I would need about a week, ten boxes of tissues, and some nerve pills but yes.

135) Have you ever played conkers?
     What's conkers?

136) What's the most unusual conversation you've ever had? (probably with me)
     I really don't know. I have such weird conversations that they seem normal now. You, Wolfy, Sissi, Brother, and Momma are all people who have had to deal with the weirdest conversations ever.

137) Are you much of a gambler?
     Nope. The only thing I know how to play is blackjack and even then, I only sort of know how to play. (My mom is gonna see this and pull out a deck of cards since she's the one who taught me to sorta play blackjack.)

138) Are you much of a daredevil?
     Not really. I do stupid things without thinking but I don't do dangerous stunts or anything. You see, I am so clumsy that Tonks would take pity on me, so I don't need to add dangerous stunts to that.

139) Are you a good liar?
     I absolutely hate lying and I avoid it the best that I can. If needed, I usually just twist my words so that I know what I mean but the person I'm talking to doesn't. That being said, yes, I'm a good liar.

140) Are you a good judge of character?
     For the most part, I believe so. I'm not perfect at it but I'm pretty decent.

141) Are you any good at charades?
     Never played. The most I do is when I lose my voice and can't speak. Well, I did that, before I got texting on my phone.

142) How long could you go without talking?
     Unreasonably long. Like, I already barely talk, so I could probably go a few days without actually talking. I think that even I would avoid that though because it would hurt my throat and it would be pretty lonely.

143) What has been your worst haircut/style?
     I'm just going to exclude the time some so-called hairstylist destroyed my hair and made it start falling out, because it looked nice at first. It would be the time I went to a stylist to get layers cut in my hair. She took most of my hair and cut it to my chin but I had a little loose hair (the bottom layer) that was at my shoulders. I was not pleased. The dye job was pretty bad as well.

144) Can you iceskate?
     I only went once. I arrived with light blue jeans. I spent so much time falling down on the ice that I left with dark blue jeans that were soaked all the way through.

145) Can you summersault?
     I used to be able to when I took gymnastics when I was little, but that's been thirteen years or so, so no.

146) What's your favorite joke?
     I don't have one because if you use a joke too much, it gets boring.

147) What's been your best present?
     I'm not sure. There have been too many presents where I know they were given to me from the heart so I can't pick.

148) What's been your worst present?
     I don't know by item, but it would be a present from a certain member of my family who believes money is equal to love.

149) Have you ever sleepwalked?
     Yes. I've even fallen asleep walking.

8 comments:

  1. Your worst hairstyle doesn't sound too terrible. When I was 6 I had a mullet. I have school pictures that prove this. Not my choice, mind you, but still...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually much worse than it sounds... But not as bad as a mullet. You have my sympathies.

      Delete
  2. Somehow, I thought you were from New Zealand. I was going to say a fear of flying would be crippling vacation-wise. But on a big continent, yeah. No prob.

    and 139? Amen, sistah! I've kept my foreign-raised life a secret from coworkers from that same foreign country for a year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Nope! I've never even left America. I should get a passport in the off chance that I ever win a surprise trip! haha

      Wow! That's some good secret keeping.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for every other excellent post. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and Im on the search for such information.
    Excellent story, bookmarked the site in interest to read more!
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun getting to know you through these. I don't have time to answer them all like I usually do, but I'll hit some highlights.
    Worst haircut ever was when the "stylist" gave me a mullet when I asked for Farrah Fawcett hair (all the rage in the 80s...I'm three times as old as you, practically...)
    I'm a superb liar, but that's because I'm also an actress ;-)
    Best present ever was when my hubby let me go on an Alaskan cruise with my best friend for our shared birthday.
    Worst present ever was when the same hubby and I were dating and he gave me a toaster oven for Christmas. I was 19. Like you!
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha So many mullets. I feel so bad for anyone who had one.
      An Alaskan cruise? Next time you go on one, bring me with you! That sounds so much fun!

      Delete