When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other posts by going here.
(For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)
150) Can you build a house of cards?
A really small house, yes.
151) What's your favorite TV ad?
The freecreditreport.com ones that they had a few years ago. Before they changed the people that played.
152) Can you play poker?
No. I can almost play blackjack though.
153) If your parents hated your partner that you're currently loved, would you ditch him or carry on with him despite the protests?
If they had a valid reason (for example, knowing that he was an abuser) then I would listen to their advice. However, if they didn't have a valid reason, I would carry on with him. They should support my decisions to be with the person I love. If that caused problems, then so be it.
154) Have you ever been professionally photographed?
When I was a toddler, at school, and when I went to see my uncle's family when I was about eight.
155) Have you ever baked your own cake?
Yes and it was the best boxed cake ever.
156) What's your favorite fruit pastel color?
I do not understand this question. I like the color purple though and I like oranges.
157) What traditionally adorns the top of your Christmas tree?
For a long time, it was an angel that lit up with different colors. When we moved, we only had room for a tiny little tree and all that fits is a red star.
158) What would be your dream sandwich?
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I usually love tuna sandwiches though.
159) Can you impersonate anyone famous?
I can only impersonate a redneck with a crappy accent.
160) Can you do any accents other than your own?
161) Do you have a strong local accent?
I have a noticeable Texas-southern accent, but I would only say its strong with it comes to certain words. It gets much stronger when I'm around people with either accent. That tends to bring out that side of it more than usual.
162) What's your favorite accent?
163) In O's and X's, which do you normally pick?
In Tic-Tac-Toe? For hugs or kisses? I usually pick X's because my O's look fucked up.
164) Do you prefer blue or black inked pens?
Blue, but given the choice I like purple and red even more.
165) What was the last thing you recorded off TV?
Invent a time machine so I can go back to being thirteen and find out.
166) What was the last thing you dressed up for as fancy dress?
It wasn't really fancy, but it was a Christmas party at work. Before then, it was a school dance all the way back in 7th grade, which I only went to because people begged me.
167) Do you prefer green or red grapes?
168) What do you like on your toast?
169) Do you prefer liquid soap or bars of soap?
Liquid. Bar soaps dry out my skin.
170) How do you have your eggs?
Usually fried sunny side up, with a little bit of salt on top. If they are anything less than hot (even luke warm), I will not touch them. Cold eggs are disgusting.
171) What's your favorite saying?
I don't know. I saw a sign that said, "Forget the dog, beware of the owner" that made me laugh.
172) Have you ever been in a tug of war?
As a tugger and as the rope.
173) And did you win?
Not when I was the rope. That just ended in sore arms.
174) Can you stand on your hands unassisted?
I can't even stand on my hands with assistance.
175) What do you have on your fridge door?
Car magnates about dogs and cats that my mom bought.