When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the rest here.
(For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)
Until October 31st you can send me a link to your blog post about bullying being bad and stuff and I will include it in a thank you post on November 1st. You can see my post here. I'll have a real post right before I move in November. After that, I'll try to get back to posting regularly again. Until the move, I can't promise anything.
Also, Brother now has a blog. And a name. Go say hi. Click here.
176) Do you love or hate facebook?
Neither. I use it to keep up with my family who doesn't know how to use a phone but people really piss me off on there.
177) Who was the last person to knock/ring at your door?
Technically, Mr Fix-It was the last to knock, but the plumber guy came here afterwards. Mom just saw him and met him outside so he never knocked. (Updated- Um... Some guy to pay Mom's rent?)
178) How old were you when you last went trick or treating?
Twelve. I didn't get shit for candy nor did I see any good Halloween decorations. It was a sad time.
179) Have you ever been bobbing for apples?
Ew, no. I don't mind sharing drinks or food or whatever, but its a whole different story when you're putting your face in water a bunch of strangers got their spit in.
180) What's your most expensive piece of clothing?
Probably one of my dresses from Hot Topic.
181) What's the last thing you took a picture of?
A bunny Mr Fix-It found that I became friends with. We took it to a no kill shelter and it was adopted before we even signed the paperwork to hand it over. Otherwise, screenshots of either my phone or something on my laptop. Not sure. (Updated- Um.. The last picture on my phone is of a party that took up the entire restaurant. I have a video that will be in later though.)
182) What's the last thing you drew a picture of?
I don't draw. I did color in a Cinderella coloring book though because I was bored. (Updated- I draw on the floor chat at work. I don't remember what the last thing was of.)
183) Have you ever bought anything from ebay?
Nope. My grandma and uncle used to have a purse business on there though and they gave me a few free purses.
184) What's your favorite smell/scent?
Hazelnut candles or the Paris perfume from Bath And Body Works.
185) Can you blow bubbles with bubblegum?
I used to be able to but I'm not sure if I still can. Probably.
186) What was your favorite birthday?
I wrote about that story here. My tenth birthday when I went horseback riding.
187) Can you curl your tongue?
188) Is your bellybutton an innie or an outie?
189) What would be your dream car?
I used to like Mustang Convertibles (especially the pretty blue ones) but even if my hair is up, it ends up so messed up that its kind of sad.
190) Are you left or right handed?
Right. When I was little, I could use both my hands equally, but my teacher forced me to pick which hand to use.
191) What was the last book you read?
The Night Circus by Eric Morgenstern. I'm not done with it yet. The last book I finished was an Earth Science book for my online school. Not a fun book to read. (Updated- I'm sad I can't update this.)
192) What was the last song you danced to?
I have no idea.
193) Have you ever owned a yo-yo?
I owned many yo-yos. I could just never use them.
194) Have you ever been on a pogo stick?
I want to say that I tried but couldn't. Either that or no. I don't remember.
195) Have you ever been on a space hopper?
What's a space hopper?
196) Who was the last person to send you a text message?
My mom. She blew up my phone while I was at Wolfy's and now that her boss is in town, she's blowing up my phone because she's bored. (Updated- Wolfy. He's asking about how the packing is coming along.)
197) Have you ever accidentally injured someone?
Yeah. Once, I accidentally punched my dad in the nose and then elbowed him in a... sensitive area, the following week. I still laugh about it but it really was all accidental.
198) Are you scared of spiders?
199) Can you down a pint (of anything) in one?
Never tried and the answer is probably no.
200) Have you ever been banned from a public place?
201) How much spam email do you tend to get a week?
About two emails a day on my personal account and about two emails a week on the blog account.
202) If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
203) What historical figure would you love to see in 21st century life?
Anyone who's dreams came true for the better, so that they could see the amazing things they accomplished.
204) As a kid, were you frightened of the monster under the bed or in the cupboard?
I wasn't ever really scared of monsters. Ghosts and demons on the other hand... I would say mirrors, above all else.
205) Do you like clowns?
Not really. Some are okay and funny, but all I really remember is being a little kid and my parents taking me to the circus. I didn't like the way the clown I spoke to looked at me. It just gave me the creeps. That's usually what I remember for clowns.