When I was doing the A to Z Challenge in April, I asked my readers for some questions so that I could do a post for Q. I didn't think I would have enough questions so I asked my friend Ashley to send me some. She sent me eight hundred so I decided I would accept the challenge and answer them all (like she also decided) but I would split it up with posts. I'll be continuing from where I left off from the previous post. You can see the other posts by going here.
(For the record, this post was written when she sent me the list for the Challenge, so not all of the answers are completely up to date.)
206) Do you prefer BBC or ITV?
I do not know what those things are.
207) Have you ever been surfing?
I've never even been to the beach.
208) Have you ever been snowboarding?
I rarely ever even see snow and its never been enough for that.
209) Who was better; The Beatles or Elvis Presley?
They were equal, in their own way. I just prefer Elvis' music.
210) What's your favorite type of foreign food?
Chinese food. I love it.
211) What foreign country do you dislike the most?
I have nothing against any countries, especially without visiting them.
212) Do you like your music loud or easy listening?
Usually, loud. But I have very sensitive ears and I get headaches easily, so that doesn't last too long.
213) What's your favorite animated or cartooned program?
A TV show? I don't know. Probably Courage The Cowardly Dog or the original Loonytoons.
214) Do you sing in the shower?
215) Are you a clean or messy person?
Clean. I always keep things clean in my house, but when I go to somebody else's house, it ends up a wreck. I'm not sure how. (Updated: The apartment is clean but there's stuff everywhere. I managed to make it both and I don't know how.)
216) What's your preferred playing piece in Monopoly?
The dog. When I was little, I owned the limited edition Disney version and I'm pretty sure I always played as Princess Aurora because she used to be my favorite princess.
217) Can or do you still play Twister?
I haven't played it since I was little, but no. I have too many problems with my right shoulder now. (Updated: I could probably try now but chances are, I would fall on my face.)
218) Can you play Chess?
219) Do you know the dance steps to an annoying, cheesy pop song?
I don't know the dance steps to any song. (Update: Wolfy is determined to change that.)
220) Do you prefer straight or bendy straws?
Bendy! It was an exciting day when the restaurant got bendy straws instead of regular ones. They're gone now though and that sucks. (Update: The last part is now irrelevant since I no longer work there, but it was really exciting for the whole week it lasted.)
221) Have you ever entered a talent contest?
I was forced to at a church camp. It was required so that everyone had fun. I don't remember much that we did, but my group and I put on a talk show act, along the lines of the helping hands game from Whose Line Is It Anyway. I was the host, one friend ended up with makeup all over her face, the other friend was her 'arms', and we had one girl act like a crazed fan. We got a lot of laughs.
222) And did you win?
Nope, but it was a lot of fun.
223) Do you like poetry?
Most of the time. My favorite, to date, is this poem.
224) Are you a bad loser?
Not really. I might get irritated if I constantly lose but that's about it.
225) Which would you choose? Jelly or ice cream?
If its a peanut butter sandwich, jelly. Any other time, ice cream.
226) What's your favorite type of pie?
Apple. With ice cream.
227) What's your most used phrase?
"Okay." "Maybe." "Sure." "Yeah." "I don't know." "Why?" "You tickle me too much." Take your pick.
228) What's your most used word?
Take any from #227.
229) Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Me! I wanna play me because I know myself better than anyone else. Plus, it would be cool to be in a movie.
230) What would your dream job be?
That I can actually achieve, to open and run a daycare.
231) Which song do you hate most?
Basically anything with rap. Or I'm Not Gonna Write You A Love Song by Sarah Bareilles. I like the meaning of it but I can't listen to it without my ears hurting.
232) How long does it take you to get ready?
About an hour, to do full makeup and hair. (Update: On a good day, I can do it in half an hour, but my hair won't be straightened and I won't have eyeliner on.)
233) What do you think the greatest invention has been?
The heater. It gets freaking cold during winter, okay?
234) What's your favorite feature on the opposite sex?
Personality, eyes, and then smile.
235) What's your least favorite feature on the opposite sex?