Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Quick Note

     The laptop screen cracked. Like, so badly it's basically useless, unless I plug the laptop into the TV and use the TV like a monitor. But to do that, I have to sit in a chair that makes my back hurt after like an hour. So for now, I'm focusing on school work so I can get that done and get a job. Then I will have the money required to get a new computer.

      I'm not going to be able to post quite as often as I would like, which sucks since I was just starting to have people regularly comment again, but I will post whenever I can. New computer or no new computer, I will still be doing the A-Z Challenge this year. I'll be done with schoolwork by then so it'll be easier to use this new set up with the computer by then, or I might even have a new computer. I'm not sure yet. It depends on how quickly I find a job, unless somebody out there wants to just give me a computer.

     Anyways, if I don't comment on your blogs very often, I'm still around. I'll probably at least read blogs from my phone, if nothing else, but that does make it difficult to let you know so I'll work on that. If anybody misses me, you can Tweet me @WhenALionSleeps or email me at pertinax_puella@hotmail.com since I can easily use both from my phone.

10 comments:

  1. I'm in between homes, so posting is hard, but I understand. Hope you get a new laptop soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, that must be crazy! Thank you though. I hope you're able to start posting again soon too.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Sorry about your laptop. Good luck with schoolwork in the meantime.

    The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really Wolfy's laptop but thank you. I'll need all the luck I can get since we're doin math this weekend.

      Delete
  3. School is more important than commenting on our blogs. May God bless you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding, Janie. May He bless you also.

      Delete
  4. Oh, that sucks! I agree with Janie, school is definitely the first priority. And hopefully you'll get a job soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good news is, I've very close to being done with school. I have a total of six courses left (four are math) out of the original twenty-eight. So I think I'll be done soon. Until then, I have to agree, blogging idn't very important by comparison even if I do love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo, that sucks. Also, hooking your laptop up to your TV sounds awesome until you actually do it. Then it's like... wait, this actually kinda sucks. Hope that new computer comes sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Right?? "IT'LL BE SO COOL. THE SCREEN WILL BE BIGGER AND THE MUSIC WILL BE LOUDER."

    Five minutes later.

    "I can't move. This chair sucks. I can't lay in awkward but comfortable posistions while I read my email. The laptop keeps slipping. Fuck this."

    ReplyDelete