Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T is for Texts (Mom Edition)

     These are just a bunch of screenshots with conversations texting my mom. Mercedes suggested it and, well, ya'll seem to love my mom and I talking.


     My mom asked how I was. I said I had to pee but my boyfriend was in the shower.


     I'm not sure where this one came from.


     If you get the cat reference, then you're my best friend.


     I promise none of these were made up. You can tell by the times and battery percentages on my phone.


2 comments:

  1. You and your mom totally crack me UP! OMG, use the cat...I about died laughing which isn't good with my broken rib (from the asthma coughing). You've got to post more of these!
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'm sorry! I would be more serious if I knew it would cause physical pain! I save a bunch of these but most have names that I need to figure out how to edit from the pictures so I don't have to retype it all.

      Also, you should go to YouTube and search "Whose Line Is It Anyway The Cat". It's so funny.

      Delete