Monday, September 1, 2014

Well, Fuck

     It's like the third week of my Tough Topics series and it was supposed to be up today.

     It's not going to be up today.

     I've worked every day since August 13th and I'm not off until September 6th, as per my request for my boyfriend's birthday. Somebody count how many days that is for me please.

     I do not have the energy to write a well thought out, meaningful post at the moment. Tomorrow, I work in the morning and have some stuff to do after that, but I plan to write the post after that. I don't even know what the topic will be. Feel free to suggest something and we'll pick it back up here tomorrow.

     I hope ya'll had a good Labor Day. My cousin had her baby today so she really had a Labor Day. I'm not even sorry for the pun. THAT is how tired I am.

     Good night. Please send caffeine.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I had bacon cheese fries, pizza, root beer, and a strawberry kiwi flavored water. I count that as a good day.

      Delete
  2. I had some friends who had babies on Labor Day (long ago--we are all much too elderly to pop out babies now). I think you should do a Tough Topics on self-harming. It could be about the girl who purposely hit her head on something and then had a headache for a long time. Or it could be more serious, such as people who cut themselves because they are in so much emotional pain that the physical pain is a relief. Then there are people who agree to have colonoscopies, who still have a very badly bruised right hand from the IV an entire week later.

    Go to bed.

    Love,
    Janie

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on doing a self-harming post for the series soon. I have somebody who wanted to write about it as a guest post, plus I want to do my own post about it.

      Also, I didn't purposely hit my head. I'm just stupid and forgot there was a shelf there. (I'm not sure that helps my case. Either way, I need help.)

      Delete
  3. Oops! I'm sorry I loved you twice. I guess twice as much love is a good thing, but it also means your Queen of Grammar needs to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I want twice as much love because I'm twice as lovable as everyone else!

      It makes sense because of how awesome I am. Don't question it.

      Delete
  4. Did you at least get Labor Day off or did you have to labor on Labor Day? That's a crime. I hope you get relief soon. Unfortunately I don't have a topic suggestion to help you out...maybe Ferguson? Or legalizing prostitution?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I labored on Labor Day, but I wasn't in labor on Labor Day, so I guess I can count that as a win.

      I will for sure write about legalizing prostitution but I don't know when. I'm unsure what Ferguson is though. I'll have to google it.

      Delete
  5. That would be 24 days. No worries about your post. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, that's a lot of days. Thank you for being the one to count them all up!

      Delete
  6. Dont worry you didnt miss much! Having Monday off was just a great opportunity to hate Tuesday. My topic suggestion: the nudes pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the celeb pictures? I heard that there were a ton of them leaked but I'll have to look in to that.

      Delete