Friday, April 3, 2015

C is for Crazy Conversations

     I don't even wish that I could make this up. I think my mom is still traumatized.

My grandpa is the person my mom is referring to. He's her stepfather so she calls him by his first name.

Mr Fix-It, my mom's 24 year old boyfriend. She's a cougar.

I wasn't kidding.

I don't make idle threats.

Also taking donations of the therapy service itself.

He actually did bring beer.

If she shared details of her and Mr Fix-It, I would have called a pothead that Mr Fix-It and I used to work with. 

The crappy neighborhood we lived in.

I'm still proud of that reference.

And also that one.

The Big Dog and then Mr Fix-It.

She still hasn't made it up to me.

8 comments:

  1. I simultaneously hold admiration and horror for how casually you can talk to your mom about stuff like that. -Shiver-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have lit my phone on fire if she tried to give details.

      Delete
  2. Rachel, I have no idea how you can pull those conversations into the post! Crazy, for sure. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happened a few weeks ago but I never got around to posting it.

      Delete
  3. Lmao, well, we all have needs that need to be met. Even grandma...so sorry that your mom had to hear about kt first hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me snort-laugh, ha ha ha snaorothozztooot ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad! The whole point of sharing was to laugh at my mother's expense.

      Delete