Friday, April 10, 2015

I is for I Made Food

     I'm using today's post to brag about how awesome I am.

     When I went to the store to find something for dinner, I was like, "You know what? I want pork chops." so I called my mom and asked if she would teach me how to make them through the phone.

     And she did.


     I should have used different seasonings on the green beans, my boyfriend said it needed pepper but I think it needed more Cajun seasoning.

     But he said that everything else was perfect. He ate everything on his plate and so did I. I'm actually very happy with how it turned out.

     I won't be posting a recipe though, mostly because I didn't use any sort of measurements. I did it all my smell. Even my roommate said it looked/smelled really good and he was sure we would enjoy it.

     However... I did manage to cut my thumb under the nail, with paper from the Cajun seasoning, that is primarily made of salt. Yes, I did get it into the paper cut. Now I know true pain.

     Worth it though.

6 comments:

  1. Those pork chops look amazing. Nothing worse than getting salt in a wound! Hope your finger heals up quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My finger is healing pretty well. It wasn't a bad wound, thankfully, just in a bad location and all salty.

      Delete
  2. Women who can cook can also rule the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm one step closer to world domination! MWAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
  3. I have to say, I love the title of the entry! And that dinner looks amazing. It's great to be able to cook something awesome for yourself. *high five* :-) Happy A-Zing (and eating!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -high five- Thank you! Haha I've been struggling because I wasn't able to spend my days off prewriting, so I'm at a struggle for most topics. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete