Wednesday, April 15, 2015

M is for Marriage

     No, I'm not getting married.

     Everyone seems to want me to, though.

     My boss, who is extremely kind, is one of those people. She and I talked a lot about ourselves, and I told her a lot about my boyfriend.

     The thing she said most is, "He makes you happy! He's a good man, marry him!"

     A coworker always says, "your husband" instead of "your boyfriend". I always correct her. She says, "You live together so it's the same thing. You just need the ring."

     Ashley, the lovely friend who gets drunk and does guest posts, actually called him my husband today.

     Seriously, why is everyone pushing me to make this a thing by law?

6 comments:

  1. Please don't get married. You are too young. You will know when you're ready.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rules are all changed, and you don't have to be married until you are really ready to make that commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll know when you're ready. Don't rush things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not me who's rushing it! (And it's not my boyfriend, either!)

      Delete