Wednesday, April 22, 2015

R is for Rest

     Rest is what I need.

     My boss even gave me three days off this week.

     Sunday was spent sleeping and with my boyfriend.

     Today was spent with a good friend I've made here. We ate food, watched YouTube videos, drank boba smoothies, and she introduced me to k-pop and Korean dramas and animes I've never seen before.

     Saturday will be spent getting my hair done (again) and with my brother.

     See you tomorrow for my more comical S post!

5 comments:

  1. Catch up on as much rest as possible! I am all for resting when we need to. It helps curve the burn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I was getting really close to burning out physically and I was already burnt out mentally.

      Delete
  2. Here from the A-Z, and rest is a good choice both to catch up on and an R post. Liked the title of your blog too.
    Best wishes for the rest of the challenge :)
    Nilanjana.
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the rest of the Challenge!

      Delete
  3. Visiting from A/Z; at this point in the challenge, rest is a great thing to try to get!

    betty

    ReplyDelete