Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y is for Yearly

     Like, yearly traditions.

     I'm not very good at keeping up with traditions, to be honest. I think the biggest one that I have is doing this challenge every year.

     I also do blog posts on New Year's for my goals of the year and the achievements of the last year.

     Starting last year, I decided to do a post of 800 questions every year on my birthday to see how much I have changed.

     There seems to be a pattern here. All of my traditions appear to be blog related. I should probably work on that.

     What is your favorite yearly tradition?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little nervous to commit to these challenges for myself, as I am so easily distracted and don't want to spend too much time on them. I'd rather take one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like challenging myself because I know I don't give up easily. It wasn't easy though.

      Delete