Sunday, August 2, 2015

Music Mix Up?


What?

     To be fair, I do love this song and just about every song from My Chemical Romance. But when I'm expecting alternitive rock and I hear a song that was sometimes played on CMT, I got a bit confused.

     Here is Follow Me by Uncle Kracker.

     Here is I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance.

     That's an older MCR song but it's one of my favorites. You don't understand my struggle trying to only pick one song. There were about twenty I wanted to pick and I know them all by heart, but this is the only one I feel I don't need to explain the meaning of. (I may or may not have been slightly obsessed at fifteen. Feel free to judge me. They're still my favorite.)

     And!!!

     I have a contest going on, up until Wednesday! If you want to check that out, see my last post here. Remember to leave the comments on that post, not here, or they will not be counted!

12 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've heard Follow Me. I like that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those... are not even close! I think the "smart" systems in Pandora and iHeartRadio are just.. not lol I'll be listening to my Deftones radio and it'll play some hiphop song and I'm like.. whaaat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It either plays the songs you've already liked or it plays some random ass shit that is nowhere near the genre from the station you're on. There is no in between.

      Delete
  3. I have an uncle who's a cracker, but I feel like that's not very relevant to this post. These bands were both part of our high school experience. Ah, the memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'all are only a few years older than me. I don't think hardly anyone else would know of MCR just because they weren't popular until like 2007 or something.

      Delete
  4. information from the story that you give very interesting. and now I recommend herbal medicine to overcome the disease naturally without any side effects and is safe for consumption.
    Member Green World Indonesia

    Pasta Gigi Herbal Tanpa Fluoride

    Colostrum Nutrient Green World

    Obat Pelangsing Alami

    Obat Sperma Agar Kental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't appreciate you discussing sperma on my very innocent blog, which never has any angry rants or curse words or vulgarity. How rude.

      Delete
  5. I loved Uncle Jacket when he first came out. Oh dear lord, I'm old. Lol

    ReplyDelete