Friday, October 30, 2015

Finger Puns

     I am working with a lovely Trans-girl for a short series on my blog. Have you ever had a question for a Trans-person? Here is your chance to ask! Leave a comment here, tweet me @whenalionsleeps or email me at pertinax_puella@hotmail.com Please note that we can only accept questions up until this following Sunday because the interview post will go live Monday at midnight (Arizona time)!

     I think these texts are from sometime last year, but its between Sissi and myself. Enjoy.



P.S. It seemed appropriate-ish because of the mention of coffins. I don't have any Halloweeny things right now.

P.S. #2 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

  1. Questions for the lovely trans-girl: At what point in your life did you feel that you should have been the opposite sex? Was it a gradual realization, or something that hit you suddenly? How did your family accept this, and did you have to do anything special to help them understand and accept it?

    Happy Halloween, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry! I've sent her the questions and we'll be sure to credit you for everything you asked! :)

      Delete
  2. Sherry's questions are great. I look forward to Monday. As for nails, I'm unhappy because I had mine done this afternoon. When I flossed my teeth, the floss pressed into my right index finger and left marks. I'm quite unhappy because nails are more important that teeth.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to paint my nails for Halloween but I forgot. I probably still could but it would require either getting up early or going to bed late. It's not a big deal since I would take the polish off in a day or two anyways.

      Love,
      Rachel

      Delete