Saturday, April 2, 2016

B is for Busy

     I'm so busy right now.

     So busy that was literally all I had time to write when I attempted to start this post two days ago. While I was writing it, I was also helping my mom update her resume, trying to reply back to comments, and still being overwhelmed with comments from a post. On top of that, but I was trying to do the adult thing of making dinner.

     I'm slightly less busy right now. I'm going to order pizza (due to a misunderstanding, I ate the dinner we were supposed to have tonight which was so not enough for two people) so I kind of have to provide food. And I get paid tomorrow so I might as well treat us a little bit,

     I worked this morning for a few hours and I even had time to stop at the salon to get my hair done. I only wanted it trimmed, no more than three inches cut, but my dead ends were so bad that it ended up being four inches just to get it one length from all the breakage and another half-one inch to even that up. On the bright side, my hair should be a lot easier to style now.

     Once I save this post, I'm going to restart my laptop (there's a little pop up box yelling at me) and start laundry. Because I've been so busy that I forgot I probably need clean pants for tomorrow. I'm not sure my bosses would appreciate it if I just showed up pantsless.

     Fuck you, spellcheck, pantsless is totally a word.

8 comments:

  1. Bears Noting also suffers from depression. This is from his post today:

    The human side of me has found a really interesting book called Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life. It has been written by psychologist named Martin Seligman, and it lead to a real breakthrough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely something to look in to. Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. This may seem a little off topic, but have you discovered the wonders of the crockpot yet? Just toss some stuff in and come back hours later to a hot meal. It takes so much stress out of preparing supper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janie Junebug actually sent me one last year and it's been a massive help. I'm still learning how to use it but it's amazing. You're absolutely right though; it does take a lot of stress out.

      Delete
  3. Yeah pantsless is a word, just saying, I am also busy or lazy I will let you decide which

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to assume busy. You could be busy or busy being lazy, but either way, I like the honesty.

      Delete
  4. I know the feeling. Always too busy. I'm learning during A to Z, replying to every comment just isn't going to be possible even though I want to! I'd rather put as much time as possible into reading as many blogs as I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but I'm hoping to find time for both! I think I'll be playing catch up even once the challenge is over!

      Delete