Friday, February 3, 2017

Killer Me

My upstairs neighbors moved out so the maintenance guys have been remodeling... Every weekday morning, starting at 7 am. They stop around like elephants, hit things with hammers, use a power saw, and generally cause so much noise that it's caused the bedroom door to both open and close.

And wake me up.

I always try to go back to sleep for just a few more minutes because usually I start work at 10 or 11. Well one day, I managed to fall back asleep and had a dream.

In the dream, there was the me in bed. I took a video of myself, making faces up at the guys fucking shit up and being loud. So, I watched it back.

I saw myself in the bed, looking like a hot mess. Hair up and unwashed, morning breath, unwashed face, pajamas. The works.

But behind me, I saw another me. This me was all dressed up. Cute outfit, killer makeup, styled hair. Just staring into the camera with a murderous expression.

So, naturally, gross dream me started looking around to find sexy dream me and could not. Sexy me was nowhere to be found.

When I woke up, once I was assured that there was definitely not a sexy me in the bedroom and only gross me was around, I decided to lay off the selfies for a bit.

Today's positive thought: Sexy me did not kill gross me.

Today's positive thought #2: I've finally found a way to break my selfie addiction.

6 comments:

  1. Weird dream, I usually have weird dreams, and dreams that make no sense at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my dreams are incredibly weird but only the terrifying ones stand out.

      Delete
  2. The house next door to me was gutted and completely renovated about a year and a half ago. I thought the noise would drive me insane. It's no wonder you had a weird dream. But there is no such things as gross Rachel.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can guarantee there's such a thing as a gross Rachel and that's totally okay!

      Love,
      Rachel

      Delete
  3. For all we know, this may only be a dream!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPf0DnmOw3E

    ReplyDelete