Monday, February 6, 2017

That Didn't Go As Planned...

Monday
 
 
Time for job two.
 
And job one.
 
 
 
 
 


Tuesday
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Wednesday
 
 
 
 
 



Thursday
 
 
 



Friday



Saturday 
 



Well... that was a whirlwind, wasn't it?

What I intended to be a goofy and drawn out way to show my previously mentioned selfie addiction and announce that I have two jobs, ended up being me announcing that the store I was managing for the last two and a half years has shut its doors for good, I got my period, and owe way too much damn money in taxes.
 
Positive thought of the day: The only place left to go is up and getting your period is better than the alternative.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your problems, but you always look so adorable.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My alarm goes off at 5.10am although today I was awake at 5am so got up went to the toilet and stayed up. You do look good but problems happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could NOT do that fairly. I'm not a morning person and don't think I ever will be. (But thank you!)

      Delete