Thursday, March 9, 2017

I Done Lost My Email

After years of struggling to access my email account and always getting locked out, even though I knew the password, I have given up hope and created a new email for my blog.

(By given up hope, I mean, I couldn't recover the email address and it was saying my other valid email address didn't exist to send a reset link to.)

If you want to contact me by email, do not use my old email address.

My new email is whenalionsleeps@yahoo.com

You can also contact me on Twitter @whenalionsleeps as I'm on there pretty frequently.



Today's positive thought: I don't have to deal with that Hotmail BS anymore!

8 comments:

  1. What's with hotmail? Is it a problem for a lot of people?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the way it's set up because it's easy to use. But its just caused so many issues for me.

      Please email me so I can save you as a contact again.

      Love,
      Rachel

      Delete
  2. Well, I guess that's good. I hope your new email account works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotmail and Yahoo are both notorious for getting hacked (which is probably what happened to you). Gmail is the only safe "free" account I'm aware of, and it is SUPER safe. I don't care for how it's organized, much, tho, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot stand the way gmail is set up, or I would have gone to that. I considered it, but I just dislike it so much that I couldn't bring myself to do it.

      Delete
    2. I hear ya. I have gmail, which allows me to blog on blogger very easily, but I almost never visit. If anyone has commented ON my blog, I usually find it by looking AT the blog. Obvi, I don't have any kind of G-notifications (G-notes? That would be too much, huh?)

      My primary email might as well be AOL, since it's an off-shoot of Earthlink that I friggin' PAY FOR every month, because I don't want to have to redirect folks to a different address, after all this time, what with it being so integral to my showbiz career! NOW who's the stupid? (That would be ME, of course)

      Delete
    3. That sounds like such a pain in the ass. Why must email complicate things?

      Delete