Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Week I Caught Up

April 9
 
  



April 10
 
  



April 11
 
  


April 12
 


April 13


April 14
 
  


April 15
 
    


April 16
 
  
Easter dinner!


April 17


April 18
 
  


April 19
 
  


April 20
 


April 22
 


April 23
 
 


April 23
 



April 25
 
Fresh dye!


April 27
 
 


April 28
 
Boyfriend brought it home for me!


April 29
 


Positive thought of the day: Later this week I'll explain why life was so crazy that I couldn't do this for the last almost month!

4 comments:

  1. Edith and Martin did get divorced. No one felt brave enough to break it to you. Willy Dunne Wooters and I are a dinosaur couple, but we would not shut a door in your face.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divorce is not something I know anything about since I have been with Tim for like ever or 33 years, something like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have MISSED you! Looking forward to your 'splainin', Lucy... or was that a dinosaur-aged reference that you totally didn't get?

    Oh, gawd. I'm a dinosaur. Kill me now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You SAY you need to shave in that first pic, but I can hardly see your beard coming in.

    Maybe Martin and Edith didn't get divorced. Maybe Edith ate Martin. Have you seen both, just separately, or only the one?

    ReplyDelete